Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny, the basketball player. ;D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2tall4you
Orange Light
2tall4you

Number of posts : 146
Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-15

Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Johnny, the basketball player. ;D   Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:41 pm

today decided to help my classfriend a bit with english homework [write composition or smth like that, with given sentence on end. and result is that story about poor Johnny..
don't know why I post it, it's a bit dumb, but anyway..

As every afternoon, people could see him alone, playing basketball in empty playing-field, surrounded by housing estate. That was pretty sad view, when teenager boy was doing amazing dribbling tricks only for himself, throwing ball to basket not less accurate than a great basketball player in famous team.
Johnny Prescott was a 16 years old, pretty tall and handsome guy. Unfortunately, no one liked him, and he had no friends. People he knew from school were just insulting him because of his character, looking, love for science and never saw something good in him. That reaction from other people made him withdrawn and was growing up lack of self-confidence, but deep in heart Johnny was a warrior.
Johnny's biggest desire was basketball. He has been playing basketball since his childhood and that game helped him to forget all offences from schoolmates, sadness and bad mood. Johnny was dreaming about basketball player's career in near future, but problem was that he was just too shy to show something from his talent to other people, who could make him as a basketball star.
But one day happened what no one expected to happen. Johnny got into quarrel with one guy from his school, and that boy asked him to solve their argument in basketball field, because thought to show whole school how weak and poor Johnny is. But when people saw what Johnny can do in playing-field, all were stunned. Boy, who asked to solve their argument, was simply beaten by Johnny. No one expected that that nerd, shy, silent guy can do such an awesome tricks with ball. That competition saw Johnny's physical culture's teacher as well. He took Johnny to sports school same day, and after three years people could see him playing in national coutry's team. No one then could believe that Johnny will become a basketball star, will be loved by everyone and will make so much money.
After ten years of effort, he finally got what he had always wanted.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Johnny, the basketball player. ;D   Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:28 pm

Your story reminds me of Forest Gump! Laughing
hey, Forest Gump is one of my favourite movies, sooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

Number of posts : 232
Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Johnny, the basketball player. ;D   Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:33 pm

I think your friend got an excellent mark for this composition Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2tall4you
Orange Light
2tall4you

Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Johnny, the basketball player. ;D   Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:44 pm

well, he will have to write composition in class, and noone will believe him that it's his job, because he has no clue about english at all Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gayzor Dinosaur
Johnny

Number of posts : 15

Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Johnny, the basketball player. ;D   Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:47 am

I like that story alot Its great
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

Number of posts : 232
Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Johnny, the basketball player. ;D   Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:05 am

poor boy!Try to help him again.But your compositions are very nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2tall4you
Orange Light
2tall4you

PostSubject: Re: Johnny, the basketball player. ;D   Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:55 pm

^^ well, its first one from me.. Very Happy
anyway, thank you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny, the basketball player. ;D   Johnny, the basketball player. ;D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny, the basketball player. ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums :: Creativity :: Written-
Jump to: