Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adolf Hitler

Go down 
+2
athlor
Mr.Killerguitar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Adolf Hitler Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Adolf Hitler Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:49 pm

I just saw parts of the movie "Hitler: The Rise of the Evil" -btw, some facts are untrue- and well, I came to the conclusion after thinking about it, that Hitler is directly seen the epitome of the American Dream. He worked hard -and he did- and became the leader of germany, although he was born as a nothing. How bad his education was is pretty much shown in "Mein Kampf" Razz

I just thought it'd be wise to open this thread instead talking about it in the Random Spamming thread.
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
athlor
Heathen

Number of posts : 7
Adolf Hitler Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Adolf Hitler Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:24 pm

oh, i also saw some parts of this hitler movie, he rose from a poor family to a forceful person, but i think hitler is not the epitome of the american Dream! (black people......, racisme...)
such a person wouldn't be agreed by many people, the rich people would be feel attacked and all the blacks wouldn't help such a person, too. such persons wouldnt be accept!!

the rise of hitler was formidable, but what he did after it, let forget about the good things hitler ever made. he was a very evil person!
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585

Registration date : 2008-01-23

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:39 pm

yeah, saw some parts of that movie. im not really interested in Hitler, thought i know something. i just think that theres not only bad seems in him, if people loved him, trusted, died for him. maybe they had no choice, but anyway, i think its better die then live what soldiers and fighters lived. he was really bad human and of course made bad things more then good. nowadays there are too much teories, movies, nacionalists and stupid youth, who get it unright, or just hide some facts and present it unright. so its unreal to make young people to think logcal. but i think, as always for some he was hero, for some he was bad human. he did a lot of bad, and that all came to country and their friends that he tried to lift up. dont know if its really right to not care about him. im from these who thinks that people who are too deep in history are crazy, but i think that some parts young people should learn. and i dont know if it should be this part.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:45 am

Okay, let me tell you some things about Hitler from a german's opinion. (and I say before, I'd never follow someone like him, I live for freedom and peace)

The movie shows it, the first world war started because germany helped austria. I'm pretty sure, that today we would do it again, no matter of the EU, just because we're all speaking german, we're some kind of related. After the War the fault was given to germany, and only germany. That means, that germany had to pay for that war and the worst is, that especially france wanted to destroy germany with this. I hope you all learned about that in history, because it had a reason why the peace contract was signed in Versailles.
You all can imagine that in germany nothing was right. There were people who wanted back a king, people who wanted democracy, people who wanted communism, and then of course lot's of unemployed soldiers, families were missing the one who worked for them, there were no jobs in the destroyed industry but poor and homeless people.
And then Hitler came, and Hitler told them all that a) the Alliance's countries, especially America and b) the Jews were the people to fight against. And that was perfectly right to the people of the early 20th century. Jews had been the enemy number one for nearly 2000 years and America was the New World, in the eyes of most people it was a Teenie against the old and wise Europe ("old and wise" - we fought more stupid wars than America, but that's no reason to copy it Mr. Bush!)
With this attitude and his talent for public speech he gained his first success.

Later, when he was aöready in postions to handle more important stuff, it was also because of the structure he brought into germany. That germans love laws, rules and structure next to garden dwarfs is no stereotype but the truth. Imagine, to this structure loving nations comes a man, who tells them "We make it easy, in your town you vote a leader, then those leaders come together to vote a leader for the region, then those leaders come together and vote a leader for the state and at last the leaders of the states vote the leader of the country." That is easy. and it looks like democracy at first sight.
But still there were people homeless and unemployed. Of course the situation became better after the industry began to grow, but also people were needed in the state system. And then lately, after the war began, we had soldiers, people who made the weapons and so on. War is in fact the best way to employ your people.

This is a very nice look to Hitler. I just wanted to point out what the people in his time knew about him, what they saw mostly. The fact that millions of people were killed in working camps was hold down as long as possible. It's no excuse to look away, but I can understand my ancestors. It was a wild time.

Luckily the "world" (europe, russia and america) learned a bit out of the mistakes of the WWI the WWII and the time between. Especially America and russia learned nothing if you ask me.

I hope you udnerstand what I wanted to tell you with this.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:10 am

shit, you are used to write so much. well, its your opinion. here all is so damn mixed up. maybe because 50% of who lives here are russians and other 50% are nationalists who hate russians. so russians like say that Germany attacked them and they had no chances and so on and now they are heroes because saved Europe (for what i hold more) but these other says everything against Russia and so on. in school of course noone says that Hitler was good. it is like "Hitler is real asshole, but all what Germany does is good and we have to do same". thats what is fucked up. i think we baltic countries have to just shut up and delete these war beings. because too many people are ready to kill each other for that.
from my opinion and from way how i was learnt, i can say - Germany fucked up by itself and it has to stop cry because fucked up everyone. shut up mouths and pay - but its how i was learnt... and now when i start to think by my own brain, i see people who say completely different things and i cant decide which is right. and i cant hold on my mind because i just really dont know, i didnt take part in anything of that. difference is, when Latvia was in USSR, they were learning russian history, history of winners. when in 90's we got our own country, first thing was to fuck Russia and make own history. there are not said any facts about Germany helped someone or something. that was made simply like - Germany had nothing to eat, so they attacked USSR and these heartless people killed and turned all them down!
on history lesson was once somehting like conversation between teacher and student after teacher said that Germany and Russia signed peace contract. so it was like:

teacher: so Germany and Russia signed peace contract and everyone was sure that there will be nothing. but after some time germans went to attack Russia inspite of peace contract and russians were not ready.
student: so Germany lies... they broke their contract
teacher: no you jerk! they just... just went...
student: yeah, but they had that peace contract and russians were sure that there will be no war.
teacher: well yes. but anyway germans were killed! so much...
student: yeah, but they attacked first.
teacher: someone had to make first step!
student: but how about peace contract?
teacher: .... okay kids, new theme.
student: russians even burned down Moscow to not let germans attack it and to make them hungry and run away!
teacher: if germans wouldnt attack russians we wouldnt have McDonalds now!
student: i think you fucked up a bit...
teacher: 2!

so always when happens soemthing like that, no matter if Germany is right or not, teacher shuts up student and does everything to go away from thought that Germany did bad thing. and its not only in schools like that.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:04 pm

It's easy. WE started the war, WE attacked countries in times they didn't think of it, WE killed jews with system and WE -luckily- lost that war.

And the rest of the story? It was a war. Russian soldiers killed civilists, raped women and robbed those they didn't kill, german soldiers killed civilists, raped women and robbed those they didn't kill, and so on. No country fought that war in a "nice" way.

I'm just pissed that foreigners dare to tell us we're still evil guys. And I refuse paying for that war, sorry, but we need to go farer, and as long as others want a country down, this certain country will always rebell. Believe me, we don't want a war. We love our peace and the only enemies are smokers, cardrivers and terrorists.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:18 pm

i agree. but as i see germans are sorry, even this how to call, ex-cancler or who he was. he was nice guy. thing that pisses off is, that they teach kids wrong. kids, well, teenagers grow and even without knowing history are against each other already.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
Adolf Hitler Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Adolf Hitler Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:56 pm

In Germany it is very considered, that children learn about the history, especially about Nazi Germany. So they have to know a lot and they are not teached wrong, except of some refined distinctions (which are in each(!) subject).
Maybe in other countries it is not that necessary to know the past, but in G. it is.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:04 pm

well, problem is in nationalism. nationalists who are against germans or against russians dont care about history, so they teach their kids their own history. when kid comes to school he gets different history. in the end kid is confused... whom to believe? parents? or school? never know. so it all is mixed.
other thing is that, we have here russian and latvian shools seperate. so in russian schools were learning things what russians did good and germans bad, but in latvians school everything against russians. so thats the problem. why they just cant take one history for all!
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:19 am

Sure, the system is dumb.
It is problematically when nation is devided up..
But here in a normal school everybody get to learn same (for sure with intense differences because of school levels). Germans are also very sensitive to the history. So there are not many families who persuade the children from the opposite. And if yes, the teachers notice the pupils wrong behaviour at school and that's their duty to take measures.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:23 am

as i know and see, then that fashistic fanatics and being are everywhere, but not in Germany. thats somehow weird. but we are small country and we darte to make such a shit about other countries and history. somwhen Russia will blow us up, and we deserve that for many years.
with schools here really is fucked up. one school learns one theme, other school different. all what we have same in both - russian and latvian schools are exams... thats all. even books, everything is different. so of course we live in one country but get so different education. and after that people are so confused why our kids are so dumb.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:37 am

A friend of family is russian teacher in Riga. She also told about the dumbness the system causes.

Phu, In Germany are a lot of fashists! Most of them undereducated, without any school-leaving qualification (yes, under them are also clever ones, sure)
But sometimes school is helpless when it is about children. Mainly in Berlin..
You are allowed to represent the nazi thoughts...well, you cannot forbid someone's mind.

You know, Germany still feels guilty cause of their history, so they try to avoid any kind of the 'wrong thoughts'.
There are nazis, but not in the dimension some other countries have.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:11 am

so thats the pluss. Germans are still sorry and feels guilty. but stupidest is that people, small minded people from some deep places with not really big knowing of history are making these parades or talks and teaches shit about it. i mean fashism. i dont think somwhere else is something what is here. its insane. and its unreal to stop. fuck that history.
Back to top Go down
hackthesystem is sexy
Badass Motherfucker
hackthesystem is sexy

Number of posts : 112
Adolf Hitler Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Adolf Hitler Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:33 am

Dear God, what a thread.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:29 am

whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

Number of posts : 146
Adolf Hitler Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Adolf Hitler Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:58 pm

when im in the war 1945 i have fight for america/england not for Germany and the f--king hitler. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.true-crime.info
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:24 am

Considering my family and my education, I'd have fought for Hitler. There were no free media, foreign countries were nothing you could read about every day.
Today our world is more close, see this forum! Our opinions nowadays are based on the mistakes our ancestors did the last 2000 years, on our interested in the world, in humans, the declaration of human rights, equality for men and women, that's all things that came after the WWII.

In and before the second world war everyone would've been raised to love his country. And in the beginnings Hitler told the people what they wanted to hear, that's the key for his success. The day we would've seen what Hitler planned and did we would've been already a part of the third Reich. And through the fact that it was nearly impossible to get influences what made you stand up for the rights of other people all of us would've looked away.

And today? Well, not such much people would follow it. But american elections for the president always remind me on the propaganda europe used 90 years ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adolf Hitler
Page 1 of 1