Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread

Go down 
+4
Patrick Star
Mr.Killerguitar
holy shit a tiger
vitaminfromthesky
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585
Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread   Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:50 pm

did i? Very Happy i actually never liked him much. well, i like him, he is goal-machine, but i didnt fan for him or something. he does good job for Italy, so he is great.
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread   Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:54 am

uhm...I didnīt even see yet , what was happening last evening ?
just read the report some minutes ago . ...
Lucio was caring for St. petersburg?? - how nice from him....
I came on 25th minute - and OF COURSE i had missed Ribery`s goal...
I canīt even remember...I guess i was sleeping in before half - time...gosh.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread   Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:36 am

i saw Ribery's goal and Lucio's too. well, its always hard in these situations that Lucio had. not his fault. he is one of the best defenders in the world, i think i even i can say "one of the best defenders in all times" but even yesterday he couldnt save his team.
hate Ribery... really, at start i didnt like him, but now i hate him. i think its shame for player with such speed, dribbling and technic to simulate so much... he gives up. he cant loose... but he is real looser.
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread   Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:59 pm

In the meantime I have seen Lucioīs goal , too .
well , he canīt be blamed . and nobody did , as far as I know .
What is with Ribery ? what did he simulate ? confused
I really donīt know *shrugs*...hopeless case of un - information I am..
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread   Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:04 pm

well, not right in that game so much, thought yesterday he did it much too, but i talk in general. these players like C.Ronaldo and Ribery are more cheaters than good players. they make so great tricks and when they fail they fall and simulate... and referee cant see what had happened. thats sad... tehy are weak players. loosers. they have such speed and tehcnic to get over all defences, but they fall and cry like girls... shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread   Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football (EU)/Soccer(USA) Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3