Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness

Go down 
+6
Mr.Killerguitar
vitaminfromthesky
Nephthys
Patrick Star
holy shit a tiger
Kody
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:28 pm

Exactly. And even if you do receive professional help, it doesn't always work, and sometimes hurts you more than it helps you. I certainly know this for a fact, so I do feel for Brethren. I just know that his case must have been more severe than mine in that department. I'm letting you all know, it is NOT weak to feel suicidal, and it is NOT weak to commit suicide. It's desperation, and it's not something that is easily controlled, by any means. Those who can overcome it have a stronger will than any other person.
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:11 pm

I wasn't talking about professional help, i was talking about friends, family, just someone you trust that you can talk to for help. But yes, professional help isn't always the best choice.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:15 pm

proffesional help you mean psychoterapheds and so on? they just suck! another way how make money. another way where to go to not very smart human and get gain. they make bullshit like "5 forms of family" damn it... im best psychoterapist for myself.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:08 am

Some of us aren't comfortable talking to anyone about it, though, and there's not much friends and family can do except be there. It's an inner-struggle. And yes Adam, I mean therapists. Not all of them are bad, you sound just like my father. Psychology is a real thing, but yes, I'm not professional and can tell you many things about yourself that you might not know. And really... it's the same as musicians. You provide for people, but all in all, many just do it because it's more money in their pockets. Music is better, though.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:13 am

man, i talk from what i know. and as far as i know psychologists and all these fuckers... they are cheap meat who dont do anything except wasting time of talking how bad life you have and make money on it.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:50 am

And I've been going to various ones for over a year, and I will not lie when I say they have helped - somewhat. It's not like they only talk to you. Some people actually HAVE good intentions and care about helping others, making money off of it is a plus. Everyone does something for a living.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:05 pm

lucky you.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:26 pm

What? scratch Was that supposed to offend me? Lol.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:53 pm

no, im just happy for you that they helped you.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:17 pm

Psychologists are important!
And living with the attitude 'they are not helping me, but their wallet' is wrong -.-
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:03 pm

They never fixed my problems, Adam, I said the only helped me a very little bit. They completely ignore my OCD, which is my worst one, and it's fucking bullshit, because they WASTE MY TIME with their stupid talk about my father. So really, are they helping me? No. And I've been to more than one. They all talk about the same things over and over...
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:35 pm

Sweetfan, if its wrong for you, then let it be wrong for you. that doesnt mean that its wrong for everyone just because you think so. i say what i face and all. they suck and dont do any work. i can say so, because i had experience with them pretty often. maybe its hard to do work with me, but its their job and problem.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:06 am

Yes, it is wrong for me. And stop accusing me of something. You say what you face and I say what I face, okay?!
I am not your fucking girlfriend who you say what you want.

It was my opinion and I stick to it.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:47 am

i think you lost your brain while you were writing that. you should re-read your previous post, because after that, i could say same what you said now.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:11 pm

guys... shhh... stay on topic and dont offend one another, okay?!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:18 pm

Do we still need this topic? I don't think so. I close it. You know you can always request a reopening.
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums :: General :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: