Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Empty
PostSubject: Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline   Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:22 am

It's not only that we System Fans have System, SoB and Serj in the same category in our music library (the S category, not genre) and that SoB's Songs sound sometimes like lost parts of Hypnotize, no, also Serj couldn't hold back to stay in his old System behavior. The bridge starting at 1:55 in Beethoven's C*** is the same as the bridge in Streamline at 2:17. There are slight differents in the way of playing it, but it's the same. Same notes.

Let's hope now, that the next solo albums will be more unique, otherwise there was really no need for a hiatus.
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
alanptankian
Heathen
alanptankian

Number of posts : 8
Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline   Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:05 am

lol

SOAD member will never forget System's style

SOAD forever \,,/

SOB's style remember me SOAD =/
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline   Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Don't double post! ^^

This sounds interesting, i'll look at it later today.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline   Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Yes, Alan, it's lol.
But it's more that it's directly the same. If it just would be soad-like, okay. But this... mmmh, still don't know what to think about this.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline   Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:24 pm

scratch

I wonder what this SOAD like / not Soad like discussion is about.. I read several posts of ppl who said "aw ETD sounds too much like system" and other who asy the opposite "its not system like, its not hard enough" Rolling Eyes

I know we always compare their solo stuff to system, its normal to do that but somehow... we should try to get over this, I think.

Well, at least no one will say Achozen sounds too much like system, rofl Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline   Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:33 pm

I didn't start this because I want you discuss wether Serj is Systemlike or not. It's because the bridge is the SAME
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline   Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:51 pm

aw okay.. yes it is.. kind of... not exactly but yeah.... so?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Psycho_Shadow
Anti-Fly-SWAT-Team-Leader
Psycho_Shadow

Number of posts : 93
Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline   Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:31 am

I could barely catch it, but I guess it's the same.. Interesting.

Perhaps it was one of Serj's favorites and he threw it in sub-consciously? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://psycho-shadow2.deviantart.com
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline   Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:31 am

^^ I guess so, too. I dont think this was on purpose, he probably just had it in his mind and used it... *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline   Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:46 am

It's my guess, too. Nobody wanted to blame him for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline   Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beethoven's C*** has the same bridge like Streamline
Page 1 of 1