Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last movie you watched in cinema?

Go down 
+4
Kody
holy shit a tiger
BloodyMalkavian
Mr.Killerguitar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Last movie you watched in cinema? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Last movie you watched in cinema? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Last movie you watched in cinema? Empty
PostSubject: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:24 am

I watched yesterday Iron Man! Oh, I love it. Mainly because I love iron Man, I guess^^
Hey, that actor looks a bit like Serj, in my opinion.

Mmh, let's rate it. 9/10, too many too teary moments for my taste. This is an action movie and no love-movie....
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
BloodyMalkavian
Heathen
BloodyMalkavian

Number of posts : 7
Last movie you watched in cinema? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Last movie you watched in cinema? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:56 am

I watched Iron Man too! What a coincidence! Very Happy
I think the movie was great! Really really cool! He was a good Iron Man. I watched it on TV every sundyay morning .. and I must say.. the movie was much better than the rest. Id liked Iron Man bevore Ive watched this movie but now... He is a hero in my eyes...
Tony, was fantastic! Now I will never think again that he is just someone like batman. So listen to me batty: Tony Stark has kick your ASS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bloodymalkavian
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435
Last movie you watched in cinema? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Last movie you watched in cinema? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:11 am

I haven't been to the theatre in forever, but I'm gonna see Iron Man this weekend. The fact that it's a Marvel adaptation is a plus, the main reason to go is to oogle at Robert's wonderful face and body. I love you
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
Last movie you watched in cinema? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Last movie you watched in cinema? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Iron Man and Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay.

Last edited by Kody on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
Last movie you watched in cinema? Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Last movie you watched in cinema? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:00 pm

I was a couple of weeks ago in cinema. We watched "Die Welle"=The Wave. (It is a german film version of the novel The Wave by Morton Rhue.)
Gosh, this film was so great. I've never seen that after a film the whole viewer sat nearly 5 minutes more without speaking. We all were so shocked.
And on the way back home we went eating and even there the main subject was this movie.
I guess this film was not only great because of the action, but also beacause of the great work of the actors. Like Jürgen Vogel, one of the best actors ever, imo. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady_Dolmayan_90
Orange Light
Lady_Dolmayan_90

Number of posts : 102

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:15 pm

Into the wild....
that movie was awsome^^
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Last movie you watched in cinema? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Last movie you watched in cinema? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:26 am

Well, would be nice if you rate them.

I heard Into the wild somewhere, what's the movie about?
Back to top Go down
Lady_Dolmayan_90
Orange Light
Lady_Dolmayan_90

Number of posts : 102

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:19 pm

It's nthe true story of guy who leaves everything he has to live..into the wild...the ending is really sad, but the whole message of it it's absolutely amazing.
10/10
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

Number of posts : 146
Last movie you watched in cinema? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Last movie you watched in cinema? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:18 pm

lol, my last movie was (i think): Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

this was more than 6 years ago elephant

hmm, but now i want to see "American History of Punk"

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.true-crime.info
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
Last movie you watched in cinema? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Last movie you watched in cinema? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:49 am

Death Race.
Back to top Go down
Psycho_Shadow
Anti-Fly-SWAT-Team-Leader
Psycho_Shadow

Number of posts : 93
Last movie you watched in cinema? Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Last movie you watched in cinema? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:41 am

I think the last movie I saw in theaters was Meet the freakin' Spartans.

I didn't even stay for the whole movie it sucked so bad.

Wow, that means I haven't been to a theater since.. What.. February?
Back to top Go down
http://psycho-shadow2.deviantart.com
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:28 pm

I watched Kung Fu Panda a few weeks ago.

I rate it 10/10. I haven't laughed so much in a movie since "Der Schuh des Manitu"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched in cinema?   Last movie you watched in cinema? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last movie you watched in cinema?
Page 1 of 1