Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sky is Over finally on youtube

Go down 
+2
TADDEUS
Mr.Killerguitar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Sky is Over finally on youtube Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sky is Over finally on youtube Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Sky is Over finally on youtube Empty
PostSubject: Sky is Over finally on youtube   Sky is Over finally on youtube Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:08 am

After long time of waiting, the video for Sky is Over is finally released on youtube!

Click here to see it!

Serj himself is pretty proud that the video was co-directed by Tony Petrossian (director of "Empty Walls") and Ara Soudjian (director of "Money").
There are also two Behind-the-Scenes Videos here and here.

Much fun with them!
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
Sky is Over finally on youtube Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sky is Over finally on youtube Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sky is Over finally on youtube   Sky is Over finally on youtube Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Oh yes, I have fun with them.. to see the amazing butt artist play the piano with it, lol

But seriously, I love the vid. Its awesome. Okay, nobody expected me to write anything else but I have to say it. AAAAAAWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Sky is Over finally on youtube Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sky is Over finally on youtube Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sky is Over finally on youtube   Sky is Over finally on youtube Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:27 pm

Now it stands on all sites^^:

I wondered for what they needed two directors at all. And the black piano at the end is just useless.
It's wasted money, more or less. This video will sure win a Moonman, it's expensive, in warm colors, it looks exactly like LP's videos at the moment and gets so mainstream and in it a man walks through a wasted city. The stuff MTV videos are made of.
Nevertheless I like it, but it's... well... Serj got mainstream more than he ever wanted to.
Back to top Go down
hackthesystem is sexy
Badass Motherfucker
hackthesystem is sexy

Number of posts : 112
Sky is Over finally on youtube Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Sky is Over finally on youtube Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Sky is Over finally on youtube   Sky is Over finally on youtube Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:31 am

I dislike this video...i dunno, it's just well...
LAME.
There, I said it.
tongue

Anyway, I'm gonna try out my new "censorship"

hackthesystem
HA!
Yes! it works!
If you type "sweet jizzle" (except one word) it will come up as "hackthesystem"
YES! Just a little easter egg for you guys. albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Sky is Over finally on youtube Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sky is Over finally on youtube Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sky is Over finally on youtube   Sky is Over finally on youtube Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:11 am

I think Serj is just doing what he feels like at the moment. So its okay, mainstream or not. It would be stupid to say, oh no, I cant do such things because they are mainstream although Id love to do them. He just does whatever he likes and doesnt give a fuck about what other people say. Thats why i love him.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Sky is Over finally on youtube   Sky is Over finally on youtube Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:40 am

Eh, like I've said elsewhere, I blame Dave G for Serj becoming more "mainstream" lately (though, I will take a mainstream collaboration between to two of them over anything else, at any time). Not that I care, I'm not one of those mongoloids going RAGE AGAINST MTV FUCK THE RADIO YEAH!!! Because like it or not, SOAD was mainstream before the hiatus. Razz And their videos always sucked, so I'm not really disappointed with this one. At least it has some eye candy.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Sky is Over finally on youtube   Sky is Over finally on youtube Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:31 pm

A good point. Yes.
I won't blame him for his videos^^ I have other things I can blame him for. Hehe, if I can't blame my cats, I blame Serj^^
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Sky is Over finally on youtube   Sky is Over finally on youtube Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 4:42 pm

So what do you blame him for, Brad?
I can blame him for not letting me sleep at night. And for having all kinds of weird ideas in my head. But well, I wouldnt really blame him for that. I kinda like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Sky is Over finally on youtube   Sky is Over finally on youtube Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:44 pm

oh, I can blame him for everything.
"Brad, where's the cake gone?"
"It was Brad's fault, she stole it for sure!"
"Stop blaming your cat!"
"Okay, it was Serj. He rang the doorbell and when I opened he jumped in and stole the cake"
"Go fuck yourself"
(she really tells me afterwards "go fuck yourself")
Back to top Go down
Psycho_Shadow
Anti-Fly-SWAT-Team-Leader
Psycho_Shadow

Number of posts : 93
Sky is Over finally on youtube Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Sky is Over finally on youtube Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Sky is Over finally on youtube   Sky is Over finally on youtube Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:08 am

That was probably the blandest video I've ever seen.

I like the last 30 seconds, though..
Back to top Go down
http://psycho-shadow2.deviantart.com
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
Sky is Over finally on youtube Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Sky is Over finally on youtube Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Sky is Over finally on youtube   Sky is Over finally on youtube Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:26 am

^^Welcome!

I just watched the video and thought it was okay, better than most of the videos, i loved how he drew "Civilization is Over" in the sky. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky is Over finally on youtube   Sky is Over finally on youtube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky is Over finally on youtube
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums :: Side Projects :: Serj Tankian-
Jump to: