Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serj Tankian in Eurovision

Go down 
+6
Patrick Star
holy shit a tiger
Mr.Killerguitar
TADDEUS
Anahit
Dead Angel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

Number of posts : 159
Serj Tankian in Eurovision Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Serj Tankian in Eurovision Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-12

Serj Tankian in Eurovision Empty
PostSubject: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:15 pm

There are some gossips here in Armenia that Srej Tankian will present our country in Eurovision next year. That’s not a fact yet…but. So what do you think about it?
What about me…I will just hope that won’t happen. I mean that’ll be good and maybe Armenia will win, but that’s not Serjs place, he’s over that and I hope he’ll keep himself far from that.
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

Number of posts : 232
Serj Tankian in Eurovision Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Serj Tankian in Eurovision Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:19 pm

it is a fact and Eurovision is a right place for a cheap pop-star like Serj Tankian.
No Comments about this Gayane,yeah,i think so about Serj!
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

Serj Tankian in Eurovision Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Serj Tankian in Eurovision Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Great!! Well maybe you're right ....Thats the exact place for Serj we have now Sad
The fact that he's so changed makes me sad
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:30 pm

Why does everyone always say he has changed that much?! Evil or Very Mad

Im not gonna discuss this any further coz it would be off topic... on topic: I dont think this will happen, its just a thought until now, jsut something Serj said during an interview...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Serj Tankian in Eurovision Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Serj Tankian in Eurovision Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:14 pm

I always thought that SOAD would be the best for eurovision. It's sad that the whole idea became a place for cheap pop-stars, so it's time we see good musicians there!
And Serj for Armenia, would be fucking awesome! So many ppl will finally see that such a state exists!
Go for it, Serj!
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

Serj Tankian in Eurovision Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Serj Tankian in Eurovision Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:44 pm

So many irrogants idiots will watch at the map and explore a fucking tiny country there!Sounds cool! Sirusho of a down on Eurovision would be better! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:23 am

Hey An...don't call our country "fucking" ok. And ...hm...maybe it won't be that bad...time will show that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:14 am

DarkStar78 wrote:
Why does everyone always say he has changed that much?! Evil or Very Mad

He really, really has. So much. I, frankly, think this would be an utterly retarded idea.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
Serj Tankian in Eurovision Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Serj Tankian in Eurovision Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:57 am

Anahit wrote:
it is a fact and Eurovision is a right place for a cheap pop-star like Serj Tankian.
Why the fuck do you call him "cheap pop-star"?? Rolling Eyes
Yeah, I think Eurovision with Serj Tankian would be cool, but because of the arguments Brad gave.
Eurovision would enhance more prestige and it could show that it can also be serious and not only for children who like stupid pop songs à la Sirusho and No Angels(Germany).
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
Serj Tankian in Eurovision Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Serj Tankian in Eurovision Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:26 pm

People have been saying SoaD would reunite for that which i believe is highly unlikely, if anything i believe it's gonna be Serj.
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
Serj Tankian in Eurovision Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Serj Tankian in Eurovision Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:44 pm

I´ve followed the "Eurovision discussin"
And there´s not much to add .

you know what shot in my mind after reading the last sentnence ?

Aren´t you aware they all are much too old for this ?
They are worshipping YOUTH today and beautiful looks .
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:47 pm

... heey do you wanna say SOAD arent beautiful?! Razz

Still I dont agree with all of you who say Serj changed, Serj is a cheap popstar, blah but I cant really see him in that show. neither him or SOAD together. They simply dont fit there, its hard to explain. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
hackthesystem is sexy
Badass Motherfucker
hackthesystem is sexy

Number of posts : 112
Serj Tankian in Eurovision Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Serj Tankian in Eurovision Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Ugly
jk
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:32 pm

sfan07 wrote:
Quote :
Why the fuck do you call him "cheap pop-star"??
Marina it is my opinion i can say what i think even if some people don't like it right? Wink
And btw,lately i have heard Arame will presentArmenia in Eurovision,so let's wait
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
Serj Tankian in Eurovision Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Serj Tankian in Eurovision Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Right. And that was a question. I asked you for the reason you call him like that. And you can answer or let it be, right? Wink
Arame? I just heard some songs on youtube.. well, he was okay. For me nearly everybody would be good except a girly like Sirusho. (I don't like her)
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:44 pm

You asked that question rudely,i won't answer.
I hate Arame,well...i hate Sirusho too...but i also don't like the idea that Serj is going to Eurovision.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Serj Tankian in Eurovision Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Serj Tankian in Eurovision Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:21 pm

I still think it's a good idea.

And I doubt that SOAD will reunite for this show. I just don't think they wanna do it. Especially Daron will argue like An^^
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 pm

Yeah, and then next season Serj can be a guest judge on American Idol! Then he can produce his own reality show on MTV, in which wacky antics will ensue.

What a buttknocker.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:55 am

-.-'
I explained you before that Serj might bring the eurovision songcontest to a higher level.
THIS has nothing to do with MTV reality shows...
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:23 am

You believe Serj is classier than he really is. He would not be raising the bar, he would be sinking down to their level. It's as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:27 am

Yes, I do believe he'll make it
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:07 am

Well now I'm really confused....because yesterday one of my friends told me she watched an interview with Serj where he said he'll never go to eurovision... Rolling Eyes scratch
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:10 am

^^ well it was just a rumour anyway, so... *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:34 pm

But I like the rumor^^

Let's see if he plays or not. When is it anyways?
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:09 pm

Its always in May, I think.... so May 2009, I assume Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serj Tankian in Eurovision   Serj Tankian in Eurovision Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serj Tankian in Eurovision
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next