Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

System/Serj/SOB/Achozen

Go down 
+4
holy shit a tiger
Lady_Dolmayan_90
Mr.Killerguitar
vitamiin
8 posters

Chose your favourite
System of a Down
System/Serj/SOB/Achozen I_vote_lcap75%System/Serj/SOB/Achozen I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
Serj Tankian solo
System/Serj/SOB/Achozen I_vote_lcap8%System/Serj/SOB/Achozen I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Scars On Broadway
System/Serj/SOB/Achozen I_vote_lcap17%System/Serj/SOB/Achozen I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Achozen
System/Serj/SOB/Achozen I_vote_lcap0%System/Serj/SOB/Achozen I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
vitamiin
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitamiin

Number of posts : 68
System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-26

System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Empty
PostSubject: System/Serj/SOB/Achozen   System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:04 pm

So let's vote for our favourite band/musician. And don't forget to explain why you choosed right that one band or musician.

I chose System, because this is the only band which got me in it. I like fell in it. Thankfully to System I started to think different - right, appreciate things and it really learned me very much. I got into that business really deep and found new dreams. With time I started to find friends because of being System fan, and usually these friends were best.

Serj - well, I love Serj. But to tell the truth, I love System's Serj. I like his album, thought I like it because that's Serj from SOAD, not because I didn't know about it and found it and started to love. Serj teached me very much. He is smart, but motherfucker. As far as it's not Serj from System, it's not Serj for me.

Scars On Broadway - that's band which I liked only because of one thing - there is John Dolmayan. I didn't plan to like it or so. Now I have their album. I like it, but it's nothing special. I will forget it after a week. I like that band, for sure, but it's like simple band for me.

Achozen - they have one song so far, or maybe more, i don't know. I like Wu Tang and I'm glad Shavo works with them. But I don't like their song, so all I can say is - I love you Shavo!

Now it's your turn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodlookinggirlsnaked4u.com
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: System/Serj/SOB/Achozen   System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:53 pm

To me it's System.
Hiatus, okay, I thought I will hear three totally different prjocts. But to be honest, we have System splitted in three parts.
Scars sound like Mez/Hyp without Serj, Serj reminds me on the Toxicity sessions, just less Daron and more keyboard/piano and Achozen, well, Shame sounds good, huh?

It's not that I dislike any of the projects, I love them all, and of course every has it special parts.

System is still my favorite. Maybe I have a different opinion in two or three years^^
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Lady_Dolmayan_90
Orange Light
Lady_Dolmayan_90

Number of posts : 102
System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: System/Serj/SOB/Achozen   System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Mr.Killerguitar wrote:
To me it's System.
Hiatus, okay, I thought I will hear three totally different prjocts. But to be honest, we have System splitted in three parts.
Scars sound like Mez/Hyp without Serj, Serj reminds me on the Toxicity sessions, just less Daron and more keyboard/piano and Achozen, well, Shame sounds good, huh?

It's not that I dislike any of the projects, I love them all, and of course every has it special parts.

System is still my favorite. Maybe I have a different opinion in two or three years^^
This is exactly what i'd have said.
Even though I like their solo-projects..system of a Down is still my favourite band..so..
System, all the way.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435
System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: System/Serj/SOB/Achozen   System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:37 am

Since I don't like System anymore and only have listened to SoB lately, I voted for them. Sure, I loved System for 3 years and I would have voted for them, but... things change.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813

PostSubject: Re: System/Serj/SOB/Achozen   System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:23 am

Id say System as well... I mean I love Serj, as you all know, and I love his solo stuff and I also like SoB, as far as I know it by now... but System means a lot to me and the music still touches me like nothing else.
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: System/Serj/SOB/Achozen   System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:09 am

I voted System , too .
most of the reasons are told here already .
I never was so much into ETD , and I really was hoping SOB would get me .
well , it isnīt bad . but I canīt see anything remarkable there ,
as it has been with SOAD .
I donīt think I will ever change my mind on that .
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

Number of posts : 146
System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: System/Serj/SOB/Achozen   System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:48 am

System, because SoaD is the best from these...and its sad to see SoaD in the next years or ever in my/your mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.true-crime.info
Ilcsy
Johnny
Ilcsy

Number of posts : 49

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: System/Serj/SOB/Achozen   System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:55 pm

I vote for Serj's album, but I would like SOAD forming a unit again very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: System/Serj/SOB/Achozen   System/Serj/SOB/Achozen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

System/Serj/SOB/Achozen
Page 1 of 1