Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have entered the building

Go down 
+3
Mr.Killerguitar
Kody
Skutieos
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skutieos
Johnny

Number of posts : 25
I have entered the building Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I have entered the building Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-06

I have entered the building Empty
PostSubject: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:04 am

Hey peeps. I used to be at soadfans, but eventually I kinda... left. lol. Well im here now, so woo! sunny
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
I have entered the building Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100I have entered the building Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:11 am

Yay! Thomas! Welcome to the wonderful world of (soon to be) Steal this Site! I hope you enjoy your stay! Be sure to buckle up and stay safe! Wink
Back to top Go down
Skutieos
Johnny

I have entered the building Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I have entered the building Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:42 am

Hell no!*rips seat belt off* MWUAHAH

*crashes into an extremely large tree*
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
I have entered the building Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I have entered the building Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:08 am

Welcome!
I'm glad to have some people how joined me in the exile. Please don't call us a rebellion, not yet...
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
I have entered the building Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100I have entered the building Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:03 pm

Hey man..long time no see !!
Back to top Go down
Skutieos
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:01 pm

Hey! I remeber you! Cool

affraid

If you people havn't already guessed, I love smileys. Damn that smiley is awesome! ^
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

I have entered the building Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100I have entered the building Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:11 pm

Theres so many cool ones too! albino cherry elephant

Btw im adding another smiley, the cupcake smiley! We can use it for birthdays!

Edit: cupcake
Code:
:cupcake:
Back to top Go down
Skutieos
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:23 pm

Tis also the symbol for the Cupcake Cult.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

I have entered the building Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I have entered the building Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:51 am

What the hell is the cupcake cult and why I'm no member?
Noice smiley. I forgot what I wanted to write, I forgot the whole day what I wanted to write.
Back to top Go down
Skutieos
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:30 am

You can become a member also with 8 simple payments of 100 dollars!

(or just put the words in yoru sig)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:33 am

as if $100 would have any worth at all. Oh shit! We don't have a euro sign!
Ahh!
Oh nö! the umlauts are also not that good.... Ä Ö Ü, äöü, at least the small ones
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:07 am

Mr.Killerguitar wrote:
What the hell is the cupcake cult and why I'm no member?
Noice smiley. I forgot what I wanted to write, I forgot the whole day what I wanted to write.
The Cupcake Cult is a little thing i started in my sig at soadfans.com, sadly no members joined me until Thomas here.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:11 am

I never joined, because I needed the space of my sig
Back to top Go down
hackthesystem is sexy
Badass Motherfucker
hackthesystem is sexy

Number of posts : 112
I have entered the building Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100I have entered the building Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:53 am

w00t!
Weren't you anti-skit?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:57 am

are you spamming? We have a spamming thread
Back to top Go down
Cochise
Heathen

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:04 am

wow haven't seen you in a long time Skutios! (I am on SOADfans so I recognize you from there)
Back to top Go down
Skutieos
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Hello! Its nice to see all these people from soadfans.

and no... Mad For the last time I am not anti-skit... (I said this about 5 times on soadfans) That was Andreas, but he got Toast from Daltonxi who stole it from me. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:39 pm

So why thought they, you were ant-skit?Do you have the same avatars so people messed you both (that guy who said it and you). And when did they said they're anti-skit?
Back to top Go down
Skutieos
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:39 am

No, its just that I had recently made a trade with Skit to get Toast. Then daltonxi tricked me into giving it to him, with a fake clip of PIG and so he gave it to Andreas, who is anti-skit. Skit accused me in a post in the thread, and then everyone thought it was me....
Back to top Go down
hackthesystem is sexy
Badass Motherfucker
hackthesystem is sexy

Number of posts : 112
I have entered the building Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100I have entered the building Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:43 am

HOLY SHIT!!!!
AndreaS is Anti Skit!!?!!?!?!
Half a year later the secret is revealed...
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked cyclops

What'd you trade Skit for Toast, anyway? cupcake
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:15 am

Mr.Killerguitar wrote:
Welcome!
I'm glad to have some people how joined me in the exile. Please don't call us a rebellion, not yet...

Call us a rebellion now^^

I was wondering all the time "What the hell do they want with toasts?" Until I remembered SOAD called two songs Flake and Toast. Creative songs^^

Hey, you could put those songs in the download section. They're from free demo tapes.
Back to top Go down
Skutieos
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:44 pm

hackthesystem wrote:
HOLY SHIT!!!!
AndreaS is Anti Skit!!?!!?!?!
Half a year later the secret is revealed...
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked cyclops

What'd you trade Skit for Toast, anyway? cupcake

I traded a Hezze clip, which I later found out was Arto live in 1998. Razz Fooled me though, and skit. I thought everyone knew andreas was anti-skit now.....
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
I have entered the building Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100I have entered the building Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:08 am

Skutieos, I forgot to Welcome you, so Welcome! Very Happy
Hey, you're even younger than my little cute brother, ooooh Very Happy tongue Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:58 am

As long as he don't act like a stupid 12 year old no one cares^^
hehe, will you post in the download section?
Back to top Go down
Skutieos
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Sure, but i thought everyone had it by now. (wait, do you mean Toast or the Arto live clip or whatever?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have entered the building   I have entered the building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have entered the building
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums :: General :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: