Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am NOT your best friend!

Go down 
+2
TADDEUS
Mr.Killerguitar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
I am NOT your best friend! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I am NOT your best friend! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

I am NOT your best friend! Empty
PostSubject: I am NOT your best friend!   I am NOT your best friend! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:02 am

I think some people don't really understand who I am. Some of you seem to think I'm their biggest pal or something like that, but this is not true!
I have friends here, yes. Silke, Ushi, Kirsti, Silke(sml), kody, Marina. I think that's all. The rest of you, you are my members. You're strangers to me, we might talk once in a while trhough a chatbox or a topic, but that's it. I also don't want to be your best buddy. I wanted to make a board about SOAD for all people who like SOAD and want to share their ideas and thoughts with others.
I don't know why everyone send me a PM if something is not going it's normal way. I bet every mod and every admin on a board about horses made for 12 years old girls gets less stupid and silly PMs than me. Hey, I'm no judge, and I'm not here for ending you fights. If you don't like each other, don't talk to each other.
I wait for the day we can keep a mature level for like 4 weeks. That would be cool!

And another thing, I want to remember you AGAIN (I did it somewhen before) that I am NOT the only admin here. There is no need that I get all the silly stuff! Kody is much younger than me and his heart is much healthier, you can also go on his nerves. Honestly, he does nearly all of the coding stuff, so for technically questions you should always contact him.
And everything else, Suggestion Forum!
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
I am NOT your best friend! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I am NOT your best friend! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT your best friend!   I am NOT your best friend! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:54 pm

Wow I didnt know there was again some trouble going on.. but thats what Brad means, I think, Im here like every day and read thourgh the forums but I cant read yout minds... so if anyone has a problem with whatever, you can PM me or Kody or Marina and we try to help you, okay?! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
I am NOT your best friend! Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100I am NOT your best friend! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT your best friend!   I am NOT your best friend! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:10 pm

Mr.Killerguitar wrote:

And another thing, I want to remember you AGAIN (I did it somewhen before) that I am NOT the only admin here. There is no need that I get all the silly stuff! Kody is much younger than me and his heart is much healthier, you can also go on his nerves. Honestly, he does nearly all of the coding stuff, so for technically questions you should always contact him.
And everything else, Suggestion Forum!
I hardly get PMs. Razz But yes i can help with generally everything, just because i'm young doesn't mean i don't know much.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435
I am NOT your best friend! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I am NOT your best friend! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT your best friend!   I am NOT your best friend! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:15 am

I ONLY PRETENDED TO LIKE YOU FOR CELLPHONE PRIVILEGES ANYWAY.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

I am NOT your best friend! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I am NOT your best friend! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT your best friend!   I am NOT your best friend! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Haha^^
I didn't write your name down, cause you left us for a while when I posted that
Back to top Go down
hackthesystem is sexy
Badass Motherfucker
hackthesystem is sexy

Number of posts : 112
I am NOT your best friend! Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100I am NOT your best friend! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT your best friend!   I am NOT your best friend! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:03 pm

Yeesh, thanks brad Rolling Eyes
or not

it's not like i was one of the original members of the site and don't talk to you through AIM all the time and didnt send you a nice shiny SOB sticker and was going to wear an STSite t shirt to meet Scars

mmh. i have no time for this.

altough i sent no such PMs...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT your best friend!   I am NOT your best friend! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:28 am

I was talking about best friends...
I know I talk to much more people regulary, but we know each other hardly. I also didn't type in all names.
Let's handle that tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Nephthys
Orange Light
Nephthys

Number of posts : 147

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT your best friend!   I am NOT your best friend! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:12 pm

A lot of things changed here since the last time I was on this site ^^
So..okay,you're not my best friend..didn't even think you are Razz
xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psycho_carrot
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT your best friend!   I am NOT your best friend! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:48 pm

Yeah, well. I don't think it's necessary to have this still open.

I also can receive PMs^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT your best friend!   I am NOT your best friend! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am NOT your best friend!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: