Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Daron-dream-thread

Go down 
+2
Mr.Killerguitar
TADDEUS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
The Daron-dream-thread Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Daron-dream-thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

The Daron-dream-thread Empty
PostSubject: The Daron-dream-thread   The Daron-dream-thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:36 pm

Well, I said Id open this because I dream of Daron quite often since we saw him live in September, and if anyone else does as well, feel free to post your dreams about him here Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
The Daron-dream-thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Daron-dream-thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Daron-dream-thread   The Daron-dream-thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:04 pm

I dreamt only one time of Daron. That was in my dream about this movie I had.
He only st in my house playing with dangerous things and I had to care that he didn't hurt himself -.-

Not really a nice dream of him^^
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

The Daron-dream-thread Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Daron-dream-thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Daron-dream-thread   The Daron-dream-thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:10 pm

Haha but its typical, isnt it?! Wink Daron plays with stuff and you gotta take care of him. Great job Laughing

Most dreams I had about him were rather romantic or, uhm, sexy Embarassed

THOSE DAMN HAMSTER-EYES Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
The Daron-dream-thread Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100The Daron-dream-thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Daron-dream-thread   The Daron-dream-thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 pm

Unfortunately, i haven't dreamed of any of his crazy stunts. bounce
Back to top Go down
Lady_Dolmayan_90
Orange Light
Lady_Dolmayan_90

Number of posts : 102

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Daron-dream-thread   The Daron-dream-thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:52 pm

Once i dreamed of him coming on stage dressed as a bride singing "like a virgin"...
weirdo, but extremely funny xD
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
The Daron-dream-thread Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100The Daron-dream-thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Daron-dream-thread   The Daron-dream-thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:42 am

Quote :
Once i dreamed of him coming on stage dressed as a bride singing "like a virgin"...

Laughing Laughing
I want to dream that too...
oh - no I donīt .Iīd piss my pants with laughter while sleeping... Smile
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Daron-dream-thread   The Daron-dream-thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Ive had a dream when I was in Italy, I was at a Scars-concert in the front row and made fun of Daron all the time until he grabbed my arm and began to pull out my hair on it. I was like "owwww, you sadistic asshole" and he smiled and replied "yeah I am, but I know you love it".

scratch
Back to top Go down
Nazelis23
Heathen

Number of posts : 2
The Daron-dream-thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Daron-dream-thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Daron-dream-thread   The Daron-dream-thread Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Once I had a dream that Daron cut his beard.And the next day I checked some pics with him(new ones) and so he did.There was no beard left!I felt so good and proud of me that I knew it in my dream and became true..Oh,but I have many dreams with them.I dreamt Serj in my house,with a cool T-shirt on:D
And with Daron too,of course.:->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daron-dream-thread   The Daron-dream-thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daron-dream-thread
Page 1 of 1