Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!

Go down 
+8
Miss. Muffin
Manu
Ilcsy
TADDEUS
Kody
PLankton
holy shit a tiger
Mr.Killerguitar
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:48 am

WOOHOOO! cheers cheers cheers cheers

We're online one year now! Fuck you soadfans! We gonna kick your asses sooner as you want it!

Look at our site nowadays! It became so great and wonderful. We're now even easy to find in the Google Index!!!
flower bounce bounce flower

We're so fucking ass kicking!

I wanna thank everyone who helped with the site. I owe you guys so much! And let's don't forget those who supported me over the last year! I'd make a list but you're just too many people^^

I dunno what to say else, I'm so happy! Here are the forum statstics from right now:

Number of posts 5386 Posts per day 14.71
Number of topics 338 Topics per day 0.92
Number of users 54 Users per day 0.15
Board started Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 3:26

Everyone who has some old screenshots from the forum's early days, please post them.

Oh yeah, and many, many, many special thanks to Kody! Thank you for making the forum somehow transparent! I still can't figure out how you made it, but it's so amazing! cheers

However, I'll celebrate this birthday today!
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:11 pm

I will buy a piece of cake from the bakery later today to celebrate this. bounce Happy birthday, STS! By far one of my favorite sites, despite being very quiet sometimes. Thank you most of all to Brad for making this place. Sure for now only the closest of us post here, but this site will grow eventually. And of course, than you to Kody and the other admins and mods for making this site what it is. bounce
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Congratulations ..
I near forgot , I confess... Smile
Thank you Brad , for founding this site . sunny
Special thanks for the chatbox ... I love you
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Happy Birthday Steal This Site!

I would like to just say thank you to the members for keeping this place somewhat alive. Razz
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Aaaaah thats today, I almost missed it Doh

Yeah happy birthday STS snapy Im glad we have this site Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilcsy
Johnny
Ilcsy

Number of posts : 49

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Happy Birthday Steal this Site and gratulation for Brad! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

Number of posts : 146
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Oh Yeah, happy birthday steal this site, and thank you Brad for your work and all what you done for StS
Back to top Go down
http://www.true-crime.info
Miss. Muffin
Mr. Jack

Number of posts : 244

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Yeeeey. STS is a growing boy. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:53 pm

Happy Birthday STS and thank you Brad and Kody for making this site so cool.
It definitively is a huge bond for many people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:29 am

Ah, that's so nice to hear that.

Thanks so much. Without you members the site wouldn't be what it is^^
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
alanptankian
Heathen
alanptankian

Number of posts : 8

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:15 am

hey, happy birthday Very Happy and good work, Brad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psycho_Shadow
Anti-Fly-SWAT-Team-Leader
Psycho_Shadow

Number of posts : 93
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:28 am

Happy Birthday StSite!

And, of course, congratulations and thank you to Brad and Kody for your effort! snapy
Back to top Go down
http://psycho-shadow2.deviantart.com
AngelVae
Johnny
AngelVae

Number of posts : 28
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:01 pm

WOW!!! Congratulation and Happy Birthday! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEAL THIS SITE!
Page 1 of 1