Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Serj Thread

Go down 
+11
2tall4you
vitaminfromthesky
Shavo_lover13
Anahit
Patrick Star
PLankton
Nephthys
TADDEUS
Kody
holy shit a tiger
Mr.Killerguitar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585
The Serj Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Serj Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

The Serj Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:57 pm

for me it is Serj who was in 2005. my favourite one.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
The Serj Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Serj Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:08 pm

now it would be nice if you could tell us the difference as you see it.. between old Serj and nowadays Serj Smile
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:11 pm

i liked when he was in SOAD it is first thing. he was different. cared about group and side works like Genocide rallies and so on. he was different person in my mind. now he doesnt do anything else, just coolabrates with some artists, makes concerts and talks... i liked 2005/06 because of Screamers!! and Serj was more active. now he is more like pop-star.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:12 pm

okay, the last point is kind of true (I have to admit that) but I think he still cares about social issues and the genocide thing and so on. He migt have changed but I dont see the change so big *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:15 pm

of course he cares... we all can see that. but seems he got too busy... too much busy for do something. but he needs time.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:15 pm

yes, he definitely is too busy, he even got sick now, I mean, he should care about himself a little more and not tour like a madman.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:17 pm

agree.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:20 pm

it seems like he wants the whole world to know about his work and his attitude but he is taking it a little too far... I really like to read and see thousands of Serj interviews but I dont know if he wont end up tired and sick after some time... and how about Angela? She never gets to see him at all, except on TV Wink
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:21 pm

i agree. i am afraid that after some time he will loose ill ideas. i guess he gets empty already. he has a lot stuff, but guess its all old, from past years. i hope that wont happen.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:24 pm

yes me too. He might even get some kind of burn out and then not be able to do anythng for years... hope he wont take it so far... but it seems like he himself does not know where his limits are these days. More concerts, more festivals, more. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:26 pm

yeah. he feels like on wave, and he is on wave, but he doesnt think about future.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:30 pm

^^ he should I mean, he is turning 41 in August... he should not risk his physical and mental health for a giant interview/concert tour like he does at the moment.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:32 pm

yes, he really doesnt care about himself now. his voice is getting worse too... and he just should take rest. or just not make so much concerts in tours. its cool he is doing so much, but he is running too fast. its like he knows that tomorrow it will end and he wants to enjoy all today.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:34 pm

exactly. but since it wont end tomorrow and he will live for another whatever 40 years he should slow down... if he does not want to mess up his voice and anything else.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:35 pm

dont think if he made right desicion to make only solo carrier.. he is meant to be in band. not with Daron maybe, but band.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:38 pm

I dont know... I think if he works as a solo artist, he has the feeling he has to do everything himself... if he was in a band, work could be shared between the members... he seems to feel its all up to him now, all instruments, everything, and thats too much because he is one fucking workaholic when its about music.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:41 pm

well yes, he does that great. but he gets spoiled too. with what SOAD was cooler, they were not in spot light and in same time they were most famous rock band. Serj seems like is in love with spot light, and he does all to be there. also he starts to care about money and such stuf... everything what cames when human relizes that he is on wave and with no concurence. and Serj is great, but he is not exception. he is human too.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:46 pm

Im afraid I gotta agree again Wink he loves to be in the spotlight, he loves that everyone is so interested in him and his music... haev you seen people in the USA how they freak out when they see him? I mean, in Germany he is hardly known to people except fans but in the USA they treat him like a God...
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:41 pm

same here. everyone actually knows him. because i live in small country which culture is not very high.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:14 pm

Lol, when I realized I was in the same room as him, I was surprised I didn't freak out. I just thought "wow, this is cool, same room as my favorite musician". On the other hand, when I realized Greg Watermann was only a few feet away from me, I was all GREEEEEGGGGG. But I agree, nigga needs to take a break once in a while, you know, before he drops dead.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:36 pm

dont want meet anyone whom i like so much. i mean like Serj.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:03 am

I'd like to meet him, but I know I wouldn't be OH MY GOD SERJ U R MY HERO I LOVE YOU BB BOO~ like so many stupid, stupid people are, who only care about the size of his dick and not his messages. Besides, I think he secretly likes that a little too much (UNGH YES PRAISE ME *fap*)... when people worship him. I can't blame him, or any musicians, but I know that shit would annoy me. He says he doesn't want people in his personal life, but through the years, I've gotten to know a lot about him, much so that I feel kinda weird about it. And it's nice to see your favorite artist a lot. Just not too much, and he's doing too much. Like, tourbook and DVD? Okay, it's only your first year as a solo artist but that's okay I guess. But all these interviews, TV appearances... man... I just like that most of them, he talks about the Armenians and politics, not just stupid shit like everyone else. He's like Tom Morello, only he's around way too much, and doing so much can kill you. I prefer a living Serj, tyvm.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:07 am

yeah, agree about interviews. he doesnt want that fame in his personal life and so on and he never had it. but he got really successefull with his album and just like that and got all what real pop star gets. i think that these people from MTV and other shit like this waited till Serj will get out from System of a Down, because they could earn a lot from Serj. he is smart and great human. and to show him on MTV would make their reitings and respect bigger.
in one sentece - Serj lives Daron's dream
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:34 pm

^^ haha, poor Daron Razz

And I would also loove to meet Serj but I think I would feel the same like Steven.. I would stand tehre like a retard and go like "uhm... hello... eeeh..." and only tell him stupid things that would make me look like I had no brain Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:46 pm

if you would meet Serj he would puke. im pretty sure, i did it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serj Thread   The Serj Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serj Thread
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next