Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nowhere Land

Go down 
+2
Nephthys
vitaminfromthesky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585
Nowhere Land - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Nowhere Land - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

Nowhere Land - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:10 pm

and okay, im sorry Ushi, i take all my words back if that makes you better, hope so. i was wrong.
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
Nowhere Land - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Nowhere Land - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:15 am

never mind....
Iīm sorry , too , because i came here in "killing mood"...
shouldnīt do that...
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Nowhere Land - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Nowhere Land - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:47 am

no, i came in that mood.
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Nowhere Land - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Nowhere Land - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:42 pm

So we came both here in bad mood ?
makes that little clash somehow funny.....in hindsight .

but again...i shouldnīt have blown up...
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:43 pm

can you please stop off-toppic??

on-toppic: so how are you?
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:54 pm

right now...?
most times I feel half - choking.
and all the other symptoms you have when you have the flu...
i donīt stand it very long outside bed....so exhausting...
But I have not bad mood .. :
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:43 pm

so nice. hope you get better soon.
and i sent you answer on your mail this morning.
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:52 pm

didnīt get it...*sneeze , cough*
Angry
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:54 pm

thats so stupid, because that day when i wrote you about doc, i wrote real essay. ah well... i sent you messages every day, so seems not one is delivered.
was there nabbig some day in soadfans?
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:56 pm

thtaīs really sad.. and strange..if you donīt even get them back..
where do they go to ?

maybe you can use the other address..if you still have that essay , just copy...mustnīt write everything again. i know youīd hate that...

Iīm not angry..i jus like that fist-pounding smiley...

nabbig..no , not once...I wonder about himmuch..

how are you ??

oh- youīre gone .... okay , i really must lay back now .
see you ...be good Smile
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:50 pm

nice to be a mod, right? can decide when stop spam, when continue.

well, i have it in 'sent' and it shows me that all messages are sent and delivered. i get all your mails, and send them back, seems you donty get answers. what can i say? germans...

im good.
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:27 am

Hi....good morning ( or whenever you come here)

I īguess thatīs not because of me being mod.. Rolling Eyes Suspect
we are He Who Must Not Be Named-free...thatīs it.... Very Happy

I love yahoo. !!..well , at least your messag egot through ..
finally...at least...the first one since some days....sunny
yeah...gerrrmans...strange people...XD

great...I feel a little better...though everything tastes like paper still...
even coffee...
I can breathe better and lungs and back donīt hurt so much anymore...
no..I still havenīt anything to measure temperature... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Nowhere Land - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Nowhere Land - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:20 pm

Spam
I moved this topic to the serious discussin forum because it seemed to be one. I never moved it so you two can spam around. Stop that. We have PMs for that and we have the spam thread.

Otherwise I'll delete all definetly Spam posts and move the topic back to the written forum.
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:10 pm

yeah, you are right Brad.

so how you people think, is it anti-patriotism when human goes to other country to work, but comes back time-by-time?
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

Number of posts : 232
Nowhere Land - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Nowhere Land - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:34 pm

No,if they can't live,work and keep their family in their motherland
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
Nowhere Land - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Nowhere Land - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:10 am

No vitamin, it is for sure not an anti-patriotism. Why should it be one?
Working at a place and loving your mother land can get separated.

I think at first we should clear the meaning of "Patriotism". It is an emotional attachment for the values, traditions, etc. of the own country. It's often connected with haughtiness, uncritical exaggerated pride combined with (political) attitude.

Let us assume that you live in your mother country. You grow up there, love it, practically pass mostly the half of your life there. You have wife and children. At home you're talking in your mother tongue.
Some day you need to travel because of work and notice, that the stay will probably be longer than you assumed. You take your wife and children and move to the according country you have to work in.
He still loves his mother country.
Through the distance, you miss it and start loving it even more. You learn to appreciate everything which is from there much more than you did before. You listen to your folk music with tearful eyes.

Even if you have the chance to come back time-by-time, it doesn't matter. Everytime you are there, your heart is crying and doesn't want to leave, but you also know, that the foreign country, in which you may only work, turns time-by-time to your second mother country. You learn to love their stuff, you get the feeling why they are patriotic by understanding their thoughts.
And what connects better than the same aspect and emotion?
So you not only love your mother country but also the other (otherwise you couldn't resist being there for a long time)

All I want to say is, that your bond to your mother country even grows, and it is not an anti-patriotism. People living abroad appreciate everything more than the domiciled people.

You also need to differentiate between patriotism and your individual freedom and decision.
When patritism constrict your personal freedom, than there is something wrong with your patriotism.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:44 pm

i agree with you. thought Sweetfan you live in pretty big country so you maybe dont feel it so much, but here 40% of people leaves country to go to work in Ireland or England. and people who live here and are fed and have roof over head call it anti-patriotism. what is patriotism? it is like prototype already in our days... 90% of people mix patriotism with nationalism, which is very wroing and practically opposite. patriotism is love, nationalism is hate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nowhere Land   Nowhere Land - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nowhere Land
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums :: General :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: