Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design a T-Shirt for Serj!

Go down 
+2
Kody
Mr.Killerguitar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Empty
PostSubject: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:47 am

As the voice of System of a Down, Serj Tankian knows that talking is good, but there's more than one way to send a message.

Serj is looking for the perfect t-shirt design. Listen to the track from Serj's new album, "Elect the Dead," and check out what's on his mind by hitting up the links below. Then take all that information and distill it into a design that will change the world.

Submit your design to us by March 20th and we'll pass it on to Serj himself. If he picks you as his Grand Prize winner, you'll receive:

-a signed Epiphone guitar
-a deluxe signed edition of "Elect the Dead"
-a signed Serj hoodie
-the shirt you designed signed by Serj

Your winning design will become Serj's official t-shirt and the whole world will be able to go to his website and buy one for themselves!

The runner-up winner will be decided by a week of online voting beginning March 24th. If the internet elite choose your design, you'll receive the deluxe CD and the double vinyl edition of "Elect The Dead" both signed by Serj, a Serj hoodie and your design will be posted on his website for everyone to enjoy.

Make him a t-shirt he can be proud of. You have until March 20th. Spread the word!

Credits: Tentative (U-Fig.com)
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:17 am

Shocked Im am so entering this.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585
Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:27 pm

specially for DarkStar you should make shirt with naked Serj.
Back to top Go down
Nephthys
Orange Light
Nephthys

Number of posts : 147
Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:19 am

Nice idea,but I don't think I'll enter... Too lazy for that stuff... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psycho_carrot
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:37 am

You know, it may sound stereotypically gay, but I'm REALLY good when it comes to fashion. But Serj isn't, so even if I did enter, I doubt he'd pick mine. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nephthys
Orange Light
Nephthys

Number of posts : 147

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:01 am

But still you should enter,you never know what Serj may like Wink
I love it when guys are good it fashion and have style,it's actually really nice and cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psycho_carrot
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:35 am

hey, Vit, thats a good idea Smile you know me pretty well, dont you? Wink

Its a good idea anyway but Im so bad a designing stuff that I would embarass myself if I even tried it. Im sure you guys can do much better. Smile
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:27 am

yeah, i know how crazy are you.

i love the way how i wear and what i wear and i dont care about others. i think thats how we should wear. and i dont care about fashion, i just love my clothes damn!
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:40 pm

^^ crazy, lol, and you are not crazy, eh?! Wink

Off topic, damnit... so whos gonna try and design something? Brad? Ushi? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:27 pm

and how this crazyness is visible?

better for DarkStar make t-shirt with her husband...
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:08 pm

DarkStar78 wrote:
Off topic, damnit... so whos gonna try and design something? Brad? Ushi? Anyone?
ME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:52 am

Go Kody, go Kody !! *sings*

Vit, you annoy me, do you know that?! Wink
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:51 pm

do i care? thats what you should ask.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Vitamin, shh, don't go to far!

I make one, if I don't forget it.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:30 am

listen to what Brad says, vit, dont go too far. Its not my fault when you are pissed off by whatever.

I wish I was better at designing/drawing/whatever *sighs*
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:42 pm

i was just joking, you were pissed off.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:58 pm

no I wasnt Smile
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:42 pm

so nice.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:11 am

stop that spam o.O
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:23 pm

Brad, you love us?
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:45 pm

^^ hehe

sorry, back to topic... lets see... fuck, I dont know anything... maybe we should just buy a white t-shirt, write "pfffff" on it and then give it to Serj... thats at least a little on topic, eh?! Wink
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:55 pm

its biggest off topic i have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:05 pm

He, all you have to do is to make up a picture and send it to them, you shouldn't make a T-Shirt, they make the T-Shirt.

But this Pffff idea is not bad, we should take this to Hamburg, if I go there Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:44 pm

Best idea would be to make your design on a tee-shirt template (google images) so they know they placement and everything. As for me? I now know karma hates me and hates me hard, so even if there was the small chance in hell that I'd win, something extremely bad would happen afterwards. It always does. Mad
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:49 pm

Karma works like what you give is what you get. So wtf are you doing to others that you have such a bad karma?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design a T-Shirt for Serj!   Design a T-Shirt for Serj! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design a T-Shirt for Serj!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next