Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requests for our photoshoppers!

Go down 
+2
holy shit a tiger
Mr.Killerguitar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Requests for our photoshoppers! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Requests for our photoshoppers! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Requests for our photoshoppers! Empty
PostSubject: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:07 pm

I'd like to have some userbars and banners for steal this site, but I'm always too lazy, too stupid or I have no idea, so... please do it for me!

You can use the Forum's banner of course and the text on it should be "100% Z ak-free" and "Steal This Site!"

Last edited by Mr.Killerguitar on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435
Requests for our photoshoppers! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Requests for our photoshoppers! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:19 pm

I'm going to work on some right now, good sir. king
PS: WTF, why is my post above yours?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Requests for our photoshoppers! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Requests for our photoshoppers! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:21 pm

I dunno, I wondered the same
Back to top Go down
Lady_Dolmayan_90
Orange Light
Lady_Dolmayan_90

Number of posts : 102
Requests for our photoshoppers! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Requests for our photoshoppers! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:33 am

Requests for our photoshoppers! Bewateww8
ah well, atm I did this...I might add soem userbars lateR^^
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
Requests for our photoshoppers! Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Requests for our photoshoppers! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 am

Im going to try to make a banner i could use as my signature on soadfans where when you click on it it goes to this site to try to recruit more members. sunny

EDIT: Wtf? The posts are going upwards? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:11 am

Yeah! I have a userbar on u-fig.com which you can click!
Back to top Go down
Lady_Dolmayan_90
Orange Light
Lady_Dolmayan_90

Number of posts : 102

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:09 am

the don't poke the penguin one^^
cute^^
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Requests for our photoshoppers! Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Requests for our photoshoppers! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:59 pm

I made a few quickies, i couldnt decide between blurring the backround or not, so you tell me which is better.

Requests for our photoshoppers! Sts

Requests for our photoshoppers! Sts1
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:51 pm

It's a hard decision, but due the banner is used on small space, the sharp one is better.
However, the shortform of Steal this site is STSE, because steal this Serj would end up STS, too. so it's STSE and STSJ.
Well, write on that picture "Steal this Site!" I like it, finally a good pic of soad.
Back to top Go down
Gayzor Dinosaur
Johnny

Number of posts : 15

Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:32 pm

Hey I am gonna see what I can make up for the site
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:28 am

Im not going to plain put out "Steal This Site" on it because im going to put this as my sig on kindergarden and i dont want it obvious to He Who Must Not Be Named that im advertising. Im going to add a border to this too, ill post the update when im finished. Im also going to make a few more because i took some critique from members of another site of professional photoshoppers.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:23 am

I may not be a professional photoshopper, but if YOU want to become one, I could help give some critique. I also say choose the sharper banner, much easier on the eyes (the other one makes me reach for my glasses). All I need is some good texture sites and I'll give you an example of what I can do. Razz I.e. something I worked on a while ago and abandoned since I didn't save the pdf:

Requests for our photoshoppers! Soadsignatureds3
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:46 pm

I like that, you could still continue on it without the pdf, though it may be harder, want a challenge? tongue

EDIT: Some more. Wink

V1 Dark
Requests for our photoshoppers! Daronn1371-1

V2 Light
Requests for our photoshoppers! Daronn13712-1

EDIT 2:

Requests for our photoshoppers! Sts2

I havent done much but photoshop today. Razz

Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:48 am

I like the one of Shavo because of the hidden message. That's pretty cool.
Do you know how you make a banner to click on? (it's a stupid, but sometimes you forget the easiest things^^)
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:30 am

[*url=whateverurl][*img]whateverimage.jpg[/*][/url*]

Remove the asterisks of course.
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:09 am

Mhm, thats what i was going to do with these, anyone who wants one is going to have to use the url to promote this site.

Codes for sigs:

All of the members
Code:
[url=http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de][img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p31/nobody1721/sts.jpg[/img][/url]

First (Dark) Daron one
Code:
[url=http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de][img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p31/nobody1721/daronn1371-1.jpg[/img][/url]

Shavo one
Code:
[url=http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de][img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p31/nobody1721/sts2.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by Kody on Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:53 am

Do you want this codes or do you want to show the pictures?

And thanks for writing it down, Steven. Now everyone can look it up^^
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:07 am

Its the code, if someone wants to use one of the sigs on the previous page, they can just copy these codes into their signature, its all set up so when you click on the picture it goes to the portal of this site. snapy
Back to top Go down
2tall4you
Orange Light
2tall4you

Number of posts : 146

Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:34 pm

I think there's mistake in 1st code - there shouldnt be two [/img] in end Smile
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:49 pm

Yeah, you're right, ill change it now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requests for our photoshoppers!   Requests for our photoshoppers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requests for our photoshoppers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums :: Creativity :: Visual-
Jump to: