Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?

Go down 
+10
Miss. Muffin
Dead Angel
PLankton
holy shit a tiger
loly
vitaminfromthesky
Nephthys
Kody
Mr.Killerguitar
Crutchy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:36 am

At the moment I´mlistening to
Visa
neurobox

occasionally, in no particular order :

Tool
The White Stripes
Faith No More
SOAD
David Bowie
Wishbone Ash
Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel
Sex Gang Children
Silverchair
Back to top Go down
Miss. Muffin
Mr. Jack

Number of posts : 244
What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:55 pm

My top 5 as of 3:55 AM:

1.Lovage
2.Fantomas
3.Jimmy eat world
4.System of a Down
5.The Acacia Strain
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435
What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:46 pm

Lovage would have been better without that stupid bitch ruining the songs with her stupid voice. >.>

<.<
Back to top Go down
Miss. Muffin
Mr. Jack

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:55 am

The bitch was bringing dear Mike down. Razz
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:20 pm

Yes, exactly. How the hell did you end up liking him so much, anyway? Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss. Muffin
Mr. Jack

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:34 am

One of my old Biology or whatever teachers used to have this big poster of him by her desk. Razz After a year of finding him god awfully attractive I decided to actually start listening to his music and such. Laughing I actually started listening to his side projects before I listened to Faith No More.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:02 am

oh thank god cause if you found him through serj i would haver killed you Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss. Muffin
Mr. Jack

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:38 am

Shocked
Crying or Very sad
LIST CHANGE.
1.Faith No More
2.Mike Patton (ATFV)
3.Lovage
4.Mr.Bungle
5.The Acacia Strain
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:49 am

I <3 Mr.Bungle. Wink
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Changing it again, because I've been downloading more and more music that I'm falling in love with.

1. Mike Patton
2. Foxy Shazam
3. The Fall of Troy
4. Mastodon
5. The Dillinger Escape Plan
6. Aphex Twin
7. The Mars Volta
8. Foo Fighters
9. Gogol Bordello
10. Les Cowboys Fringants
11. Bad Astronaut
12. Jackson United
13. Face to Face
14. Viva Death
15. Silverchair

Not really in order, aside from the first one, of course.
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:47 am

^^Excellent list besides a few. Wink

Some bands i'm really getting into:

Mr. Bungle
Reel Big Fish
Streetlight Manifesto
Slayer
Mastodon
Mayhem
Necrophagist
Nun Slaughter
Pantera

Just the stuff i've been listening to a lot recently.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:52 am

Your list ain't too shabby, either. Wink I was gonna include Slayer, but I kinda... forgot. I like too many bands to fit them in such a small list.
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:30 pm

I haven't stopped listening to Peeping Tom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?   What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are Some of Your Favorite Bands?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2