Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
loly
Soady
loly

Number of posts : 55
Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-13

Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Empty
PostSubject: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran   Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:59 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103
Have you guys seen it?i'd like to know what do you think about it.
I personally think he says the truth about the radical islamist ideology, but i don't think all muslims think and act the same way
Back to top Go down
http://www.costadelrock.es
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585
Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran   Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:02 pm

i plan to watch that movie now. but we all use to talk about islams only bad because see these terroracts and see what happens in their countries. but actually its not right. real islam human will say you that half of that shit what european people say about Quran is not there at all.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran   Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:28 pm

I only have probs about extremists. Normal muslims are really okay. I love their religion. You can understand the Quran peaceful or hateful. I prefer the ppl who understand it peaceful.
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran   Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:29 pm

yeah, thats why we are used to think they all suck, because of terrorists... actually i know some and they say that in Quran is written that kid with gun is sin. but our goverments use to say that they are growing kids with guns in hands.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran   Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm

As far as I know no common religion is praying peace. There are only ppl who say it means to war others, because they can't understand the metaphors in there.

That's why I won't watch the movie, I hate if ppl try to find a meaning for stuff they don't understand.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran   Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:45 pm

agree with you. i think these who believes in islam should make something like this, but not somekind white jerks.
Back to top Go down
loly
Soady
loly

Number of posts : 55

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran   Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:15 pm

Iif you see the movie you can watch some violent verses from the quran,we can find similar verses in the bible,but islamist terrorist use those violent verses to justify their acts,it's really horrible, terrorists suck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.costadelrock.es
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran   Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:27 pm

no, islamist terrorists make their own Quran.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran   Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:20 pm

That's true. It's mostly misunderstanding of the verses. But sometimes it's really cruel, but not hate-supporting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran   Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran
Page 1 of 1