Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Empty
PostSubject: We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!!   We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:35 am

I just see that new members don't use the chatbox. That's sad. It may not take money, but a lot of RAM while loading the page. I always thought that boards need a chat, so I pasted on in. It's at the very end of the page.
I t would be nice if more people could join the chat. You need more patience with it. I'm often online here and logged in and just wait for someone else to log in. I do something else and take a look on it every 5 to 10 minutes.

We could also put the chatbox on another place. I can paste it to the portal, put it on the top of the site or make a widget for it right or left of the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!!   We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:02 pm

Im using this thread to ask what is wrong with the chatbox and if it will ever work again.. okay, it does work, but you cannot read the messges or anything, to be honest, it sucks.

Can anyone fix this thing or install a new one or whatever? scratch
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!!   We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:13 pm

^^I never realized there was anything wrong with it until today, i'll look into it and see if i can find what's wrong.^^
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!!   We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:45 am

Wrong is, that some forumotion people had probs with the chatbox on PHPbb3, we have 2. They fixed it and now it works perfectly for those people and we have problems. I don't think it can be foxed by us. Maybe I really should install a flash chat or so.
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!!   We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:52 am

^^That's what i was thinking but i was going to just make sure. And this is fine, as long as it fixes soon. Censored
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!!   We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Now it has died completely, it seems. RIP chatbox Sad

Can anyone try to do something about that? Please? I only see a black whatever and cant even login anymore scratch

EDIT: nevermind, now it works again.... scratch whatever... still it sucks Razz
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!!   We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:21 pm

Quote :
RIP chatbox Sad

looooool Laughing Laughing Laughing
I mean RIP Crying or Very sad

Anyway, better working bad than not working at all. scratch
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!!   We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:32 pm

Yeah well, okay, but its rather annoying, and i know most people dont go there because they think it sucks and because they cant read the messages properly.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!!   We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:28 am

Take white as font color, than it's mainly good.

And stop posting in this thread what's wrong. I make a topic about the chatbox in the suggestion section.

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!!   We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have a chatbox. Yes, we have!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: