Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have any special identification mark on your body?

Go down 
+4
TADDEUS
holy shit a tiger
Kody
Mr.Killerguitar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:01 pm

I just looked at my tattoo and wondered about it. Tattoos are the classical ones, I think. No matter what, you can always tell this is my arm Very Happy
But there are others things that you can have on your body that makes it easy for others to know it's you.

So, what is it?
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:23 pm

I have a scar under my right eye.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435
Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:12 pm

Nothing visible (unless you see me naked, actually). Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:51 pm

My tattoos, haha Laughing and Ive got a huge birthmark on my stomach, on the right side. And I guess I havent told before but a piece of my left ear had to be cut away a few years ago so yeah...

Thats all.... I guess... scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:15 pm

That's pretty much xD
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:29 pm

Im old, thats why Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

Number of posts : 146
Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:33 pm

i have some scars on m body, but little scars.....Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.true-crime.info
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:40 pm

Ooh yeah I forgot my Scars (lol I wrote it with a capital "s" Laughing ) They are mostly tiny so nobody who doesnt know will see them, most of them are on my hands and wrists, so its good they are small Wink
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

Number of posts : 146
Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:44 pm

oh sorry i've edit the post with a "citier" sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.true-crime.info
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 pm

-> fixed the quote thingy

I was asking for stuff that really anyone would recognize.

For example, my tatoo is on my right arm, so if I'd rob a bank and wave a gun (I'm right handed) all time in front of the employee's face, he would for sure remember that afterwards.

That was what I was talking about. Things that can people see on you and remember later.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Dolmayan_90
Orange Light
Lady_Dolmayan_90

Number of posts : 102

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:13 pm

well, nothing in that way..but i have a scar on one of my fingers, on my left hand..
silke, u are so...full! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:01 am

Razz Razz Razz like I said, its my age, wait until youre 30 Razz

And well, those things that are recognizable at first sight, its my tattoos (at least the one on my wrist) and my half-ear, if theres no hair to cover it Wink
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:26 am

I have some Rolling Eyes
One of the identification marks is a long scar on my neck, so that everybody can see it..
Back to top Go down
Miss. Muffin
Mr. Jack

Number of posts : 244

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:57 am

I have a long scar on my wrist, I burnt myself with a pan. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any special identification mark on your body?   Do you have any special identification mark on your body? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have any special identification mark on your body?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: