Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian

Go down 
+2
Mr.Killerguitar
Anahit
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

Number of posts : 232
Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-08

Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Empty
PostSubject: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:37 am

Don’t know if it’s right opening this thread but I hope some people will read it and tell their opinion over this question. I wrote about a person who’s family was killed during Armenian Genocide and a person who’s name will always live in the hearts of all Armenians.

Soghomon Tehlirian

Soghoman Tehleryan (Tehliryan) was born on April 02, 1896 in the Nerqin Bagarich village of the Erzrum Vilayet (District), of Western Armenia. He received his preliminary education in his native village, and then in 1915 had lost his entire family: parents, brothers and sisters were slaughtered in the Genocide. He had survived the massacre by a miracle and found refugee in a Kurdish family, where from he then fled to Eastern Armenia. Several years later he returned to his native Yerznka, where he could not find a single Armenian family...

Then he traveled to European countries, USA, Switzerland, and Germany to study and also to hunt after Talaat Pasha. In March of 1921 he found him in Berlin. There Talaat was hiding in a house located at Hardenberg street. Tehleryan rented an apartment on the opposite side of his house. And on March 15, when he saw Talaat coming out of his house, ran downstairs and killed the monster with a gunshot.

Tehleryan was arrested with charges on murder and faced a trial. During the court hearings of June 2 -3, the defendant told the story of his slaughtered family and of the Armenian Genocide, and justified his motives for retaliation. The German Court (Presided by Dr. Lemberg) found Tehleryan NOT GUILTY.

Special Cable to THE NEW YORK TIMES.
BERLIN 1921 June 2

Soghomon Tehlirian -- "I am not guilty because my conscience is clean. A fortnight before this deed the scenes of the massacre of Erzerum reappeared to me. I saw my mother, brother and rapted sisters lying as corpses. Suddenly the dead body of my mother stood up, placed itself before me and said: You know that Talaat Pasha is here. You are utterly indifferent. You are therefore not my son. I then become suddenly awake and reached a decision to kill Talaat."

Berlin's most famous criminal lawyers are defending the young Armenian murder and with them is associated one of the foremost, German international law authorities, Privy Councilor Niemeyer, of Kiel. Talaat's attractive young Turkish widow, fashionably attired in modern black silk mourning, was also present.

As Teilirian was narrating, through an Armenian interpreter, the Turkish atrocities in Armenia, his Oriental temperament got the better of him and he shrieked, "Rather will I die than again live through the black days when my mother and sisters were outraged and murdered and my father and brother were butchered. I won't discuss it further."

Finally persuaded by the presiding German Judge, the accused told the following story:

“In 1915 the Armenian populace of Erzerum was suddenly alarmed by the news that the Turkish Government planned violent measures. Shortly afterward the populace was herded together and driven off in columns under the conduct of Turkish soldiers. After being robbed of their money and belongings the massacre, in which my family were victims, took place. After I had seen my brother's skull split. It was hit on the head and lay unconscious probably one or two days. In a neighboring village an aged Kurdish woman gave me some food and old Kurdish cloths in exchange for my blood-covered Armenian garments, but she feared to conceal me any longer. After two months of wandering I reached Russian territory in the Caucasus. I wandered about in Russia and Persia until I heard of my home town being freed again, I returned there and found only two Armenian families still living. My paternal house was deserted and devastated. I knew my father had buried some gold in the ground so I searched and found 4,800 Turkish pounds. Then I went to Tiflis and remained there two years until the beginning of 1919. I went then to Constantinople, then to Saloniki and to Serbia, back to Saloniki and then to Paris, where the Persian Consul gave me a pass to Geneva where the German consulate gave me a vise to Berlin. I accidentally recognized Talaat on the street, found out where he lived, rented a room in a house opposite and then observed him."

Tehlerian was the representative of his family, his mother. His mother tells him: “You are no longer my son.,, All these impressions fill the Tehlirian’s head as he picks up the revolver and descends to the street. He descends as the representative of justice versus brute force. He descends as the representative of humanity versus inhumanity, of justice versus injustice. He steps forward as the representative of the oppressed against the collective representative of the oppressors; for the one million killed against the one who, along with others, is to blame for those crimes. He stands as the representative of his parents, his sisters, his brothers, his brother-in-law, and, finally, as the representative of his sister’s two-and-a-half year old child. The Armenian nation, from thousands of years ago down to its youngest child, stands behind Tehlirian. Tehlirian carries with him in his thoughts the flag of justice, the flag of humanity, and the flag of vengeance to uphold the honor of his sisters and relatives. With all these thoughts in mind he confronts the one person who violated his family’s honor, destroyed the well-being and happiness of millions of people, and physically annihilated a whole nation….

Some people say that Tehlirian wouldn’t become Talaat’s judge and kill him, but personally I think if someone of you were on his place, if your family, all your relatives and friends were killed, if you were all alone in this world and realized that the murder of your family, of your people, that monster who had the blood of million Armenians on his forehead escaped the punishment, lived happy and was proud of the crime he had done, if the thoughts of your family were haunting you every day and night what would you do? Close your eyes, ears, don’t listen to your heart, forget your family and live your life cowardly, be grateful for you’re alive and let the monster continue his dirty crime? Being silent, forgetting the truth and lying is the same thing.
Please tell me your opinion,don't be lazy do you think Tehlirian was wrong when he killed Talaat? Everyone’s opinion is very important for me.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:40 am

Wait, the whole stuff was judged in germany? So I can read the whole story in german? Give me a link and I'm the happiest person alive!
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:43 am

Brad,we can't give you a link,all this informations are from different sources,so....best read this Smile
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

Number of posts : 159
Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:45 am

Soghomon Tehlirian....yeah really ...I'm so proud of him. He took the revenge of all Armenian nation, but was it enough?!...

Yesterday I watched Screamers.Hrant Dink was giving an intervew there ....and what the fuck?!...After some days he was killed by a turkish man. Thay feed their people by the lies...telling that they couldn't ever do something like genocide.
But why the fuck i'm sure they'll reapet it once again if they got another chance.
Back to top Go down
burntsoul
Heathen

Number of posts : 8
Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:49 am

Don't think it was enough,it'll be at least when we get Ararat back...at least
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:52 am

My dear friend...do you believe Ararat will ever be in Armenia?It's our dream,I know,but....
Quote :
He took the revenge of all Armenian nation, but was it enough?!...
No,it's not enough,Turkish government must still recognize the Genocide
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585
Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:53 am

whats about that Ararat? is there some planning to get it back? i think its really just dream. it looks unreal.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:55 am

Oh, I'm sure it's possible to get it back. We dreamed 40 years about getting the Elbe back and well, I was never threatened by any border when I was there.

Well, I guess I just do a research on my own. I can understand the english stuff, but english is an empty language.
I wish the arabic and baltic countries could solve their problems without shooting each other, or bombing....
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:56 am

you, Germany are big. Armenia, against Tukey, oits like... you know, impossible to compare. especially when Turkey has such support. if there are so many who recognized genocide, but Turkey still has no to pay, then Ararat is just dream...
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:57 am

well yeah,sorry I can't tell that in english
Esli Turciya primet genocid,to doljno bit moralnoye i finansovoye vozmesheniye i prinyatiye genocida znachit prinyatiye togo,chto Armyane jili v Nakhijevane i poyavlyayetsya obyazannost vernut Nakhijevan...a Ararat tam i kstati eto ogromniy turisticheskiy centr.Vot pochemu oni ne prinimayut Genocide Armyan,cena slishkom bolshaya
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:00 pm

estestveno... da i prosto tam vsjo grjazno. podumaj, skolko stran prinali genocid... a Turcija vsjoravno neplatit i nebudet platit.
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Yeah,i'm afraid turkey will never recognize Genocide,maybe only if America recognize it?
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:03 pm

America will never recognize. Turkey is too good friend for America, so if America wont do that, Turkey will live free and happy and just ignore little Armenia.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:03 pm

don't you have a word for genocide?
And I don't think it'll never happen. Someday also the turkish have to go further, and with accepting your history, your nation will be able to go further.
Back to top Go down
burntsoul
Heathen

Number of posts : 8
Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

it will,it will
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:05 pm

Quote :
don't you have a word for genocide?
sorry,I didn't get your question
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:05 pm

WELL...so how about the Genocide that is going on now in Africa....ha?

what do people do to stop it?...NOTHING..!!
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:06 pm

because they cant. dont compare Europe and countries that are near Europe with Africa.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Don't blame me for genocide going on somewhere. I always said that the UNO is for shit.

I mean, don't you have a word for it in armenian besides genocide? In german we have "Völkermord" (and Genozid) which means nation-murder. I think Genocides hides it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:08 pm

wHAT?....DOES IT MATTER IT' AFRiCA or somewher else ?.....So only Europe can stop it ....but day take posiyion of waiting...while thousands are killed?!

Last edited by Kasta on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:09 pm

dear Gayane,Armenia was so near to europe,but no one said a word.You thin they didn't know what was going on here?no,a lot of peolpe wrote letters to their governments.The problem was the war?no,of course no,Germeny knew what was going on here and didn't even try to help
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:09 pm

i dont see big difference.
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:10 pm

There is no difference
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:13 pm

Africa's problem is that its very poor place. and countries who are stronger can easilly attack them. Africa is very big, and where to run? armenians were lucky that they are near Europe, also some countries supported Armenia. but what can Africa do? how they can speak? who cares? you think someone in goverment of some big country will suddenly say "oh wait, they say something, lets listen" pff... they dont care what happens there. America helps to strong countries to destroy weak ones. like it was with Iran and Iraq. its funny... but Africa can not do anything. they can take from each money what they have and send one active person to Germany, France, USA or something to speak out. and damn, only one... what this one human can do? "you know, they are killing us there..." on what goverment will say "yeah? we didnt know... well, you should have own goverments and so on" so?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:24 pm

The problem is, if only one country is taking action there, we easily settle a new war, but on the other hand our countries are too stupid to come to a conclusion in the UNO. So it's better, if we do nothing, or better, do what we do, help the poor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next