Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian

Go down 
+2
Mr.Killerguitar
Anahit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

Number of posts : 232
Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-08

Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:43 pm

you talk about a nation,I'm a part of it,no one cires,we try to correct our mistakes.
btw,you think Tehlirian should just sit down and watch Talaat killing armenians?there was no other way to stop him
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

Number of posts : 159
Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:44 pm

I mean if you've seen all that personally...feel that pain inside. won't you kill?
Back to top Go down
burntsoul
Heathen

Number of posts : 8
Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:45 pm

/dont think only bad what happened to you./we do't think so at all,you know?if we did,if we cried and complained all our lives,and did nothing about the situation we wouldn't have survived so many years!!!!!!!!!am i right?????
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585
Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:46 pm

goddamn, then say from begining what you talk about! its stupid to kill someone if you know he killed someone. but its not stupid to kill someone as defence. if you see that someone is killing someone (no matter if friends or not known for you people) then its just self-defence.
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:47 pm

yes,you are,our nation was always struggling,that's why we are alive,we are one of the oldest nationsIt's not only a diffence it's also a revenge for whole nation
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:48 pm

Yeah ...Sofi you're completly right.!!! but now we're going through centuries keeping that hate inside!!
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:50 pm

you take it just as revenga. from your talking Anahit and Gayane, i just can see that you talk about that because of revenga, not because you care about country. i just say what seems for me.
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:51 pm

no,noy hate,I don't hate turkish people,I hate enver,I hate Tallat,i hate Jemal,I hate the murder of Hrant Dink but I don't hate them all
Back to top Go down
burntsoul
Heathen

Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:53 pm

no,it's absolutly not of revenga.....at all
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:54 pm

I don't know if I hate all...?.....But I HATE turkish government and thats for sure!!

I hate turkish people who grow up their children with armenian hating mind....!!
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:55 pm

thats sad that there is nothing about genocide in schools... it really has to be learned in schools. no matter about what genocide. my history teacher even doesnt know anything about that.

you are kid who grown with hating turkish mind. dont you see?
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:56 pm

we all hate their government,and that's true,turkish people hate us more than we hate them,it's stupid
oh vit...I can give you some lessons of history Smile
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:57 pm

thanks, i know as much as i want to know. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:59 pm

i said,i hate only the organizers of genocide and people who are proud of what tallat had done to armenians
Back to top Go down
burntsoul
Heathen

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:59 pm

that's right, i hate them too,but there are also a lot of turkish people who still want to know the truth
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:00 pm

but it'll be very hard for them
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:01 pm

No . my mom never told me "Gayane you should hate TurkeY. Gayane you should kill them".Nothing like that.She never showed if she hate them or not.

I just learned history...so I got that feeling inside.When i see the pictures of dead children...what they've done to them?!!!!....Yes i hate them !! Because I know that if one day I'll go to turkey someone of them can easily kill me. Because I know the truth about them!! because I'm armenian...and I'm proud of it!!...they're killing armenians living in turkey now....So how about that??
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:01 pm

that's awful
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:02 pm

yeah, there are many turks who wants to know truth too. didnt you think maybe they are blind? how they can know armenian history? you think for them in schools will be said that they were killing armenians?? pff...

talk normally, kid. its not interesting to talk to you. always the same. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:02 pm

In german we have that saying "Der Klügere gibt nach" (the smarter defers). I think it fits in those discussion. You say you hate turkey because they hate you and they say they hate you because you hate them. It's a never ending circle. someone has to make the first step. The size of a country is nowadays prestige. Really, in europe ppl fought about tiny parts of country and nowadays nobody cares for that. Mostly ppl there speak both langauges and it works.

Humans can forgive, sometimes it's great to use it^^ Make love, not war!
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:56 pm

Quote :
talk normally, kid. its not interesting to talk to you. always the same.
then just don't speak Smile
Brad,Gayane didn't mean that exactly,she couldn't express her mind in english.personally I think armenians don't hate Turkish people,I know that they're blind,don't know the history,don't want to accept their grandparents had done such things,but i don't like people who know that,who are proud of that,who think that Talaat's work must be continued,I hate Talaat,because when Sultan Hamid was trying to kill him,armenian people helped him to escape,my grand,gradfather was from Erzerum,he and great armenian writer Zohrab were frieneds a nd members of Turkish Majelis(their government)they saved talaat's life,Talaat was calling them "my dear friends" but anyway,he personally killed them when they didn't except that,they thought he was their friend,I just can't stop hating him
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:58 pm

Yeah, I understand this. It's okay, I just wanted to avoid anti-turkish speeches here, because we're not anti-turkish here.
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:05 pm

we are not anti-turkish too,we are anti-gonocide,anti-Talaat-Jemal-Enver but not anti-turkish, we want Turkey accept genocide,and don't continue it, if you follow news you'll see that they're still a lot of armenians killed in Turkey,that's all we want.
When i say I'm proud of Tehlirian killed Talaat i mean i'm glad he stopped,he didn't let Talaat copntinue his work
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:47 pm

Vit said:

Quote :
talk normally, kid. its not interesting to talk to you. always the same.

You know you're sooo funny..."kid"??....What the fuck?!!...You're older me just for a year. You're looking stupid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:31 pm

could you two pls stop argueing all the time? Really, all that childish behavior all the time. If you can't talk serious about the topic, than stop posting here. I don't want to close it, okay? Do Solnishko a flavor and try to behave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian   Armenian Revenge Taker -  Soghomon Tehlirian - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armenian Revenge Taker - Soghomon Tehlirian
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next