Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate

Go down 
+3
Anahit
Dead Angel
vitaminfromthesky
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585
Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Empty
PostSubject: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:51 am

all spamming thread today was about Freddy. so if someone would like to talk more about him seperate or Queen in general, please, do it here. - like Shrek.
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

Number of posts : 159
Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:11 pm

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like

You say black I say white
You say bark I say bite
You say shark I say hey man
Jaws was never my scene
And I don't like Star Wars
You say Rolls I say Royce
You say God give me a choice
You say Lord I say Christ
I don't believe in Peter Pan
Frankenstein or Superman
All I wanna do is .............................. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:30 pm

awesome. anyway, for me best is Bohemian Rhapsody. damn, they have so much hits! but best is anyway The Show Must Go On. Very Happy no damn....
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:46 pm

Show must go on makes me cry every time I listen to it.......He knows that he gons die.......bot he's giving his last breath to stage...sad
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:51 pm

yeah, that song impresses really much and everyone. the chorus he sings three times, and each different and it makes sense. like when he sings last one, its like his last breath. like he describes his death. sad was when he said to magazine that he has AIDS and he is aware that he is gonna die.
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:57 pm

Maybe that was the time he had to leave...........but...fuck....why so soon.......?
he could do so much.......
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:59 pm

well yeah, that was that time when he knew already that he is gonna leave us. and that song Living On My Own, same... the lyrics... everything says about what he felt and was thinking in that moment. but he kept enjoy the stage and make people to enjoy. till his last minute.
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:08 pm

we all will leave one day......He did it the best way.....!!!
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:10 pm

yeah, he made his mission. he did really much. but anyway... too early. and too bad that he. there are a lot more people who deserve that more...
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:15 pm

NO...we're not the ones who will decide who deserves what.......anyway all people will get what they ...deserve......
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:23 pm

well yes, i meant it in way like these stupid terrorists, they make such a shit and have nothing. but people who really did something good and much dies so soon.
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:28 pm

Oh terrorists......one day me and an really quarelled on that theme......I said her the same.......but....she said.that anyway......for there families they are good ones....don't know...don't know.....They can't be good anyway....not for anyone....thats the way I think......
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:33 pm

well, they are sick people, real fanatics. and yeah, for themselves they are good. but if even his son make something what dad doesnt like, dad even can kill son. i dont think its good.
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Can't understand why is all that going on.........fuck......
maybe..for money...for power........?!

shit...why people just can't leave in peace and love.....
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:46 pm

thats self made religion. they think they are right when do that. and actually in Karan there is nothing like that. so its just self made shit. dont think it money or power problem. what for? if they die by themselves. the stupiddest fact is that they die and take 100 people with them..
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:56 pm

No I was talking not only about terorists.......but about all that people that make the world go wrong.....

We all are talking...and thinking about that...but we don't do anything to change it......
who will do it if not we?!
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:11 pm

we cant do that. noone can. yeah, we could get together and start something. but usually there are 100 who wants to do something, but maybe 10 from these 100 who really would do. its too less. we are too less. and there is nothing to do anymore. all is sold, all is avaibled, all is seen and known. nothing to change..
Back to top Go down
Dead Angel
Orange Light
Dead Angel

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:10 pm

No.....nothing is seen and nothing is known.........its all just illusion of truth......................illusion of reality......
the truth is that we don't know anything........and won't ever know.....till we'll kill all that badness we have inside...........

let them be 10 or 100.............I believe we can change something if we really want .....
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:19 pm

no, i mean in that way like, all is seen and avaibled like terrorists can get everything they need! just look how easy they steal planes, how much ammunition and weapons they have. not even soldiers have such guns as they. all is known... how to make bomnb you can learn it from internet and so on. we can stand against them. but whjat we will do? go out... whatever. we can be 10 000 000 of people, we can go out with demonstrations around all world and ask for peace. who will care? they will take guns and shot us. or shot 100000 other people who even didnt want these protests and parades. who lived good without peace.
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

Number of posts : 232
Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:28 pm

ooOO!!! A special thread for Freddy?!! Smile
I don’t think he died soon, his time was over, it was his destiny, he had a great life and will always stay in history...

Kasta you didn’t understand me, I didn’t mean that about terrorists, though it’s natural you didn’t understand me, you start shouting “No you’re wrong!” without listening to me.
Terrorists can kill 100000people,can kill milions but they will never kill the truth. Turkish government organized genocide with the words "No armenians,no Armenian Problem" they killed millions for a piece of soil but they couldn't destroy whole nation and now they have 2 big problems,the truth is still alive
Vit,mojno sidet sloja ruki i govorit "Nas malo,mi nichego ne izmenim",no nado popitatsya,ti doljen deystvovat sam,nikto za tebya eto ne sdelayet,esli tebe udalos sdvinuts mesta kamushek iz gori nenavisti i lji,eto uje xorosho,jizn proshla ne naprastno,esli kajdiy den,kajdiy chelovek sdelayet eto,to kogda nibud eta gora rassipitsya,ne cherez god,ne cherez 10,no eto sluchitsya esli mine budem sidet sloja ruki....da kstati,kakaya svyaz mejdu teroristami i Mercury?! Smile
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:24 pm

nu a ja cto govorju? ja tolko konstatiruju fakt i statistiku i viskazivaju svojo mnenije. eto neznacet cto ja necevoi nedelaju a sizu slaza ruki i govorju. nenado srazu takije uverennije fakti vidvigat.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:17 am

I don't really get the point why arguing about terrorist at all, especially connceted with Freddy Rolling Eyes

Everybody has it's own destiny. We ordinary mortals are not able to judge.
We are able to change in some things and make the live a bit easier, but not more.
May Freddy rest in peace...

btw the change between english and russian language annoys.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:27 am

it shouldnt annoy you. but i agree, its thread about Freddy and only Freddy.
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:51 am

sweetfan07 wrote:
I don't really get the point why arguing about terrorist at all, especially connceted with Freddy Rolling Eyes
Exactly, stay on topic people or be punished...

sweetfan07 wrote:
btw the change between english and russian language annoys.
Agreed, people please try to keep most of your posts in english, if it's in a different language do a translation or a short description of what you said please.

On Topic: Never really cared for them...
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:26 am

i think that Queen is greatest band that existed ever. there is no other band which would have such a fame and so much hits. they are the best and always will be. they are beginners of rock. after them there formed bands who now are counting to 'classical rock' but not many knows that this classical rock makers were Queen. they were first who made music from drums and two guitars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums :: Other Bands :: Other Bands in General-
Jump to: