Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate

Go down 
+3
Anahit
Dead Angel
vitaminfromthesky
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:52 pm

I still wonder why you all spell the name of him Freddy... I think it was Freddie, wasnt it?! Freddy always reminds me of Freddy Krueger Evil or Very Mad

But Queen definitely rock and Freddie (!) was an amazing artist who died much to young.. fuck AIDS...
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435
Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Indeed, it's Freddie. I like them, I guess, but I don't own any albums or anything. Sometimes Freddie's voice could get annoying, but overall they were good and it's a shame how he died.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:13 pm

i will call him as i like, sounds anyway same on my language.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:17 pm

its the same in my language as well, I just wanted to mention it Smile
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:02 pm

im glad for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate   Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen and Freddy Mercury seperate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums :: Other Bands :: Other Bands in General-
Jump to: