Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness

Go down 
+6
Mr.Killerguitar
vitaminfromthesky
Nephthys
Patrick Star
holy shit a tiger
Kody
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Empty
PostSubject: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:30 pm

I know some if not most of you don't go or are banned from kindergarden, but recently fallenbrethrenofdarkness had committed suicide and i feel for this guy and i am really sad.

TheJeff wrote:
almost a week ago I was told my friend had jumped from the top of his 3 story home, it breaks my heart to see yet another friend go so darkly. So, quickly, he was a member here. I know most people didn't like him but he was my good friend some of you know him by fallenbrethrenofdarkness. It's a sad tradgedy but life moves and and hopefully I don't kill myself and anyone misses me like I miss all my late friends :/

So for those who know him, say something... please.

Source: http://www.soadfa ns.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-22061-postdays-0-postorder-asc.htm
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:39 pm

Karma may bite me in the ass one day, but I didn't like him so I can't really pay my respects to him. Yeah it sucks, but people die everyday.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:43 pm

I read it on kindergarden too. I just cannot realize it.
He posted, he was there, now he is gone. omG life is short. I didn't know him, but the fact... it is just ow... Poor fallenbrethrenofdarkness...
Back to top Go down
Nephthys
Orange Light
Nephthys

Number of posts : 147
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:56 pm

I haven't read that there,I haven't been there for some time already.
Used to read his posts,seemed like a nice guy.
These things make you stop and think about yourself,your life and things you do everyday,and how life can be short,one moment you're here,and another you're not.
But I must say I think those people who commit suicide are some kind of cowards cause they can't face everyday's life.
Many people have problems,they're not the only one.
I'm not saying he didn't have problems,he probably did,but I'm almost sure they weren't big as some people's are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psycho_carrot
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:00 pm

A lot of people who survive depression and suicidal tendencies tend to dislike people who end up committing suicide. I didn't dislike him for that reason, though. And somehow, something in the back of my mind makes me think he didn't really die, maybe never really existed. It's denial I guess, since the last thing I said to him was pretty fucking rude considering the situation.
Back to top Go down
Nephthys
Orange Light
Nephthys

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:05 pm

Well,you didn't know the whole situation,I guess,right?
It sure is possible that he didn't existed at all,but I think you're seeing too many movies,Q : )
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:30 pm

This is why he killed himself...

http://www.soadfa ns.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=660373#660373
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

Number of posts : 585

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:07 pm

oh shit... that guy was unlucky and unhappy. thought he was not so long on kindergarden, everyone saw that guess. but he was pretty interesting and honest human. its sad that he did so. RIP man
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:30 pm

Oh shitty thing. It's everytime bad if someone sees no other way than killing himself. May they rest in peace.

I should make a real new account on kindergarden and care more for those guys there. I bet I won't get banned
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
2tall4you
Orange Light
2tall4you

Number of posts : 146

Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:32 pm

it's sad that he did that..
RIP for him.

p.s. by the way, maybe someone knows his name?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:37 pm

I don't know his name. I only saw his posts one or two times.
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:43 pm

He will forever be known to me as 'dude'. What a Face
I think I'm gonna owe him an apology in the afterlife.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:38 am

Shit, really, I read his post on kindergarden and told him, like, not to kill himself and stuff and yesterday I read hes gone... I feel somehow guilty, I dont know why... Sad
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:39 am

i guess we all have to feel a bit guilty if so many people decide to end their lives like this.
Back to top Go down
Nephthys
Orange Light
Nephthys

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:05 pm

In Croatia,it has become some kind of trend to kill yourself.
But I still think those people are selfish,and nothing can change my mind,I shall not feel guilty cause someone on the other side of planet killed himself,or someone who thinks his problems are the biggest. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:18 pm

its his right to kill himself. and there's nothing selfish at all. you have everythuing, you are happy, so you cant know what he felt.
Back to top Go down
Nephthys
Orange Light
Nephthys

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:41 pm

Nothing selfish? To think your problems are the biggest ones isn't selfish? To give up just like that isn't selfish?
Life is NOT easy,some people don't grasp that,think it's all good and easy,and when a problem comes,they give up.Is that a human?
You think we would exist for so many years if everyone would just kill himself when they have a problem?
Life is a gift,and no one has to right to take it,not even his 'owner'.We have to appreciate the fact that we are alive and have a chance to breathe,to talk,to enjoy the life,and not only think that life is here to torture us.
Look at handicapped people,they don't have a chance to enjoy the life fully,and we have,so why not enjoy your life when you have a chance?
Those people fight,we should all fight,and not give up every time a problem comes.That's not a solution.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:50 pm

gosh robby... they dont think their problems are biggest. where from you go it?? you get funny. just think... they do what they want to do and of course their problems are biggest for them. maybe they really have no other ways and chances. how you can talk like this about all these people in general. better not to talk at all...
Back to top Go down
Nephthys
Orange Light
Nephthys

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:20 pm

Okay,I obviously can't get YOU to get MY point here.
Nevermind.
I still think they're cowards and selfish.
End of story.
I have no intention of proving something that some people can't get.
Back to top Go down
vitaminfromthesky
Banned Member
Banned Member
vitaminfromthesky

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:31 pm

this is your opinion. for me its not right and will not be right. same as mine one for you.
Back to top Go down
loly
Soady
loly

Number of posts : 55

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:54 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Okay,I obviously can't get YOU to get MY point here.
Nevermind.
I still think they're cowards and selfish.
End of story.
I have no intention of proving something that some people can't get.
I totally agree,...rip fallenbrethrenofdarkness Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.costadelrock.es
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:14 am

fallenbrethren...
you always seemed to be so bored and disgusted of life .
so damn sick and tired of everything..
R.I .P. ....where are you doing your psychological studies now ???
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:48 am

Can I intervene, mayhaps? Yes, suicidal people are selfish in a sense (although, I find people who want those in immense pain to live selfish in a way as well). But it's not like they have much control over their thoughts at that moment, thus you can't really blame them. I know this because I've been on his end (well... except I'm not dead). These people are not conscious of their emotions at particular times, specifically when they're at an extreme low. Yes, everyone has problems, some more than others, some greater than others: but it's a psychological bind when you're truly suicidal and depressed - and basically, like arguing with a brick wall. I don't think of you understand this. And it's especially hard when you're on medication, because it fucks you up even worse, where the slightest mistake involving them can fuck your whole life up. And I don't mean overdosing - not taking them when your body has become used to it hurts you very much as well (Silke knows what I mean). You become tolerant to the positives, and the negatives increase, so it's like a trap in a downward spiral. Which is why I hate people who think it's so fucking easy to suffer this way, mental trauma is worse than physical. You have no idea what it's like living in your body and hating yourself, living this way. Which is why I also hate everyone who brags about their self-diagnosed mental illnesses. IT'S NOT FUCKING FUN, at all. That's just my two cents. But I don't expect most, if any of you, to understand.
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:33 am

you are so right...thatīs why I never said anything about suicide being cowardly or selfish .
but..Steven..there are really so much people , who donīt even know ,that depressions can be a serious illness ( it is the second-most illness here in germany , for example).
those people are telling you : "donīt act so stupid" - as if a depressive person could do something..
it is making me angr sometimes ...... this self - rightous not-understanding...
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:39 pm

Steven is right, when you're depressed you NEED someone to talk to or you'll sit in your room by yourself thinking and thinking of the situation you're in and if you don't have someone listen and try to help you, you're bound to get more depressed. More and more depression can only go so far before it's over...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness   RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP fallenbrethrenofdarkness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums :: General :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: