Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The dreams of Serj thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
The dreams of Serj thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The dreams of Serj thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

The dreams of Serj thread Empty
PostSubject: The dreams of Serj thread   The dreams of Serj thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:51 pm

I dreamed of Serj this night and I'm happy^^
And no, he had his cloth on, the whole dream -.-' (before someone thinks something wrong).

It wasn't that special, I just dreamed of a concert. But nevertheless I had a whole night full of Serj. Yeah, that's a good way to spend a night... mmh
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
The dreams of Serj thread Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The dreams of Serj thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The dreams of Serj thread   The dreams of Serj thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:24 pm

Hahaha OMG you dont expect me to post all my Serj dreams in here, do you? Laughing if yes, Im gonna fill this thread, I swear Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

The dreams of Serj thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The dreams of Serj thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The dreams of Serj thread   The dreams of Serj thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:42 pm

As long as you keep your husband away, post them.

Otherwise I won't pay the divorce!
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

The dreams of Serj thread Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The dreams of Serj thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The dreams of Serj thread   The dreams of Serj thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:35 pm

Pff even if he came here, he doesnt understand English anyway, so no divorce Razz

It was a good idea to make this thread. I dream of Serj and the other guys so often... hey, Ill go and make one for Daron-dreams as well coz I had many dreams about him... Wink
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The dreams of Serj thread   The dreams of Serj thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Its not a double post after one month, is it? scratch

Anyway, I just remembered we had this wonderful thread, and last night, I had aSerj dream Love we lay in my bed and were cuddling under the blanket, and after a few minutes I realized that he was naked Twisted Evil and his skin felt incredibly warm, just like in real life Love

When I woke up, I looked like this snapy snapy
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
The dreams of Serj thread Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100The dreams of Serj thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The dreams of Serj thread   The dreams of Serj thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Lol, skins are warm, usually Laughing
But nevertheless, nice dream...

You know what I thought would come after this? :
Quote :
and after a few minutes I realized that

...'it was my husband' Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: The dreams of Serj thread   The dreams of Serj thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:03 am

Silke, you just have perv dreams, lol^^

You're a lucky ducky that you are no man. Because then your w/e would always see that you dreamed of Serj again^^
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The dreams of Serj thread   The dreams of Serj thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:04 pm

It wasnt perv, we didnt do anything except cuddling Razz

But well... I gotta agree on that Laughing Embarassed *wipes sweat and is glad that shes a woman* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dreams of Serj thread   The dreams of Serj thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dreams of Serj thread
Page 1 of 1