Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the strangest thing you would like System to do?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Empty
PostSubject: What's the strangest thing you would like System to do?   What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:19 pm

Well, we're fans, so we're someimes just horrible. But somehow it's our right, isn't it?

So, what is the strangest thing you want System of a Down to do?

I don't know how I came up with that but I'd like to see Serj in a black catsuit on stage. You know, those catsuits for men and well, latex or leather, I don't care. I don't know... that's really strange. But on the other hand Serj would maybe do it, that's maybe a bit more strange. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

If he ever wears one on stage we know he reads this site
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you would like System to do?   What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:22 pm

I absolutely agree with Brad, I wanna see that too Laughing

And Id love to see all the guys in womens dresses, especially John Laughing would look to funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kody
Administrator
Kody

Number of posts : 665
What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you would like System to do?   What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:54 pm

I'd like to see Schnibbel sing. Wink
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you would like System to do?   What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:59 pm

^^ Laughing why did I know you would say that? Wink
Back to top Go down
Lady_Dolmayan_90
Orange Light
Lady_Dolmayan_90

Number of posts : 102

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you would like System to do?   What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:19 pm

because u always think about schnibbel silke Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
Miss. Muffin
Mr. Jack

Number of posts : 244

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you would like System to do?   What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:00 am

I'd like to see them go die.

Not really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you would like System to do?   What's the strangest thing you would like System to do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the strangest thing you would like System to do?
Page 1 of 1