Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Daron Thread

Go down 
+10
vitaminfromthesky
holy shit a tiger
TADDEUS
Patrick Star
Skutieos
Nephthys
PLankton
Mr.Killerguitar
Kody
hackthesystem is sexy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435
The Daron Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Daron Thread - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

The Daron Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:36 pm

SerjicalPower wrote:
... but I BET if you stood in front of him and he looked at you like this O.O with those big shy eyes, you would NOT punch him Razz Razz believe me.

If he stared at me like O.O he'd remind me of my (now deceased) hamster. And then I'd punch him for reminding me that I should have taken better care of my hamster. cyclops
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
The Daron Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100The Daron Thread - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:58 pm

Laughing Laughing Steven...yesss.... Laughing

Silke , you see ...I canīt tell ..
probably I wouldnīt . I am not as brutal as I may sound sometimes .
letīs just say I am not liking him and his manners .
And i will never regret not to have seen or met him .
Period .
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
The Daron Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Daron Thread - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:38 am

I didnt expect you to really punch him anyway Razz what I was trying to say it that you can say many things when youre sitting on your PC and when you really face the person, it might just be.... different. Wink I know what Im talking about.

And wow, you say you dont like him? Not a little bit? What happened to your Daron love, huh? Wink
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

Number of posts : 146
The Daron Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100The Daron Thread - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:18 pm

Yes, stop to punch Daron. Evil or Very Mad

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.true-crime.info
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

The Daron Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100The Daron Thread - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:59 pm

Manu wrote :
Quote :
Yes, stop to punch Daron.

ooohooooh- you forgot an icon with a threatening fist , Manu... Very Happy

Darky wrote :

Quote :
you can say many things when youre sitting on your PC and when you really face the person, it might just be.... different. I know what Im talking about.

Of course you are right . I am aware of that .
But , as most people do ,I am tending to simplify and generalize very often .
apart of that - I wanted to make sure someone would answer on my post . So I was provocative snapy

further she was saying
Quote :
And wow, you say you dont like him? Not a little bit? What happened to your Daron love, huh?

Evil or Very Mad You know pretty well ,why and when I "broke up" with Daron Basketball
No....nothing of liking left .
Love turned to liking , then indifferece .
And sometimes he is blubbering such utter shit , I really dislike him . punch
Of course I am blubbering shit sometimes , too but I can be sure it doesnīt get publicized . king
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

The Daron Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100The Daron Thread - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:14 pm

Yes ushi, we dont punch Daron :O

its one of my big inspirations/role models Smile

Daron /o/
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:07 pm

Manu wrote :
Quote :
its one of my big inspirations/role models

I would be pleased to hear you were meaning his music only .... Smile
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:24 pm

DieWildeHilde wrote:
Manu wrote :
Quote :
its one of my big inspirations/role models

I would be pleased to hear you were meaning his music only .... Smile

yes and his appearance (on German: Auftreten)

Razz drunken
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:29 pm

You want to be provocating ??? Laughing

tongue

okay , okay...hopefully you wonīt get so hairy... Ugly
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:53 pm

lol, no i wont get so long hears, now, and i dont wont a beard , too Very Happy

Last edited by Manu on Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
The Daron Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Daron Thread - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:14 am

Daron's perfomance (that was the word you were looking for, manu) was always pretty amazing. The only thing I miss now is, that he can't do so much stupid things on stage, because he has to stand in front of the mic for a long time. Nevermind that. it's still fun to watch him.

And Ushi, I'd like to ask you to stop acting like a troll, okay? You outet yourself as a Daron-Forum Troll. If you don't like him, why do you post here provocating Daron-pro answers? Because you're trolling, that's why.
If someone got the opinion that Daron is a piece of shit and can state that, okay. But a single "He's stupid" is still trolling. Mah!
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:41 pm

I hate him because he's a useless junkie who's life seems to revolve around weed, what a waste of oxygen.

Is that trolling? Razz
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:55 pm

Yes , i was provocating because I thought this forum needs more posters .
But if you donßt want it I can stop posting easily .
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:59 pm

LET'S GET RADICAL wrote:
I hate him because he's a useless junkie who's life seems to revolve around weed, what a waste of oxygen.

Is that trolling? Razz

Yes stop this Rolling Eyes Neutral

This is not a thread, where people can say: Daron is stupid Evil or Very Mad
Back to Topic

Daron uses some guitars, here you can see some of his guitairs.

http://www.daronmalakianrocks.com/equipment.html

I'm not a mod or admin, but this topic is not a topic for "spam"

this is a Daron thread, and everybody can write in it, what do you know about his equipment, family......

Manu Wink
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Thank you Manu Smile I agree, everyone calm down and stop spamming or whatever, lets rather discuss Daron - without calling him names, okay?! Wink
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:46 pm

^ Man you used to be cool with my Daron bashing, what happened? Sad I thought this was the Daron thread, not the 'let's kiss Daron's ass' thread, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:57 pm

Heey I didnt mean to say we should kiss his ass... eww Laughing Im just trying to do my mod-job. And keep my Daron-bashing for PMs Wink

Okay okay, lets say you can keep calling him names in this thread, agree? Somehow that makes sense anyway, since Daron is the one to call his fans the weidest names...

So lets go on discussing our little furry motherfucker Laughing anyone got a good idea for a topic?
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:21 pm

LET'S GET RADICAL wrote:
^ Man you used to be cool with my Daron bashing, what happened? Sad I thought this was the Daron thread, not the 'let's kiss Daron's ass' thread, but whatever.

hmm, i think you understand me wrong.

I mean, this is a thread for post something about him..

okok i read the first post

i dont look in this thread the next time, poor daron Sad
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Aww, if he survived my stories, he will survive this as well Wink

And before this turns out to be spamming, anyone who has a topic to discuss or whatever, feel free to post, otherwise we should slow down a bit Wink
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:28 pm

I only bash him when I feel he deserves it. He hasn't made me mad lately, so I'm not mad with him. I really do wish he would stop smoking so much weed and talking about it all the time, though. :\
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:32 pm

Ah the drug topic Smile

Well, I dont really mind it, he is an adult (at least he should be) and if he wants to smoke all day, why not. The only "problem" I see is that he has a shitload of young fans and its not really smart to act like drugs were awesome when you know that several kids are adoring you.

Not that I wanna say that all teenagers would do drugs coz he does, definitely not, but you know many of the kids on "other sites"...
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:39 pm

That's the thing. He can smoke all he wants, it's his life. BUT he does talk about it too much. The best moment in his life revolved around weed? That's really, really sad. I do genuinely feel bad for him if he thinks that way...
Back to top Go down
Miss. Muffin
Mr. Jack

Number of posts : 244

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:14 am

If I could sit around and smoke all day... Damn. Laughing

But I agree, He talks about weed a bit much. Its wonderful and all... But really.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:45 pm

A bit? Maybe it's because all my friends smoke it and talk about it so fucking much even though they know that I never want to touch the stuff, but I think he's going way overboard.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:15 pm

On another fansite Wink someone posted he ran into Daron last night and he has shaved this terrible beard !! Finally !! snapy and he also said he was alright but has to deal with several issues at the moment and needed some time for himself.

So we know he is alive Very Happy thats something, isnt it? And he is beardless Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daron Thread   The Daron Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daron Thread
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next