Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?

Go down 
+10
Anahit
Dead Angel
loly
TADDEUS
Patrick Star
2tall4you
Kody
Lady_Dolmayan_90
vitaminfromthesky
Mr.Killerguitar
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

Number of posts : 232
Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-08

Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:58 am

v borshe!
oh..Gayane you gave me up!..you forgot Shavo's beard was in soup too .Smile
i hope you won't give up that .. story...John...dancing...well you know what
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:36 pm

^^ so in five years Serj will poison us with hair soup? Ugh, I hope he will rather go singing and making music instead of that Razz
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:00 pm

i'd like him to buy here a house and live here,maybe he'll do that during next 5 years?no,he won't Sad
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:02 pm

^^ pff, Id like him to buy a house in Germany (in Hannover) and live there but he wont do it, too, soo.. Razz Razz

As long as they keep doing what they like, its okay to me. Just hope its music and some other creative stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:07 pm

I bet you can't stop making music if you're a really adequat musician (that means ppl who make their own music).
you see it on Metallica, Die Ärzte, .... Some people will die on stage. I say okay.
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:42 am

^^ agree.

Make music or diiiiieeee !!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:19 pm

At least Serj will never stop making music. Because, if he plans to stop Silke will visit him with a few bang-making gifts and force him to make music.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:31 pm

^^ oh yes I will Twisted Evil and be sure, I know how to force him Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Yes, we know, you'll read him your stories.

do you think that system will still go on tour if they have wife and kids?
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:42 pm

I can´t imagine Serj or Daron ever being tired of making music .
I guess in Daron´s case it is the only thing he can do , anyway....

But what about SOAD...if they ever come back...I have no imagination at all .
I can´t imagine them as family-fathers , too . Dunno why....

can you imagine Serj being on tour at the aga of 65 like Mick Jagger and the Stones?
On a "wrinkles-and-white-hair-tour "???

gosh - I know who´d like that.....Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:29 pm

Dead. At least, one of them will be.
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:05 pm

Ushiii.... do you want to offend me?! Huh?! Razz Yes Id like to see that, Serj and the others with white hair and wrinkles. Pfff.

And I guess if one of them will be dead in five years, its probably Daron... sorry to all the Daron lovers but well.. you know him... Wink
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:14 pm

Noo...not offend...just a little mocking... Wink

hey ,steven - are you serious ?
and wtf should daron die of ?
there is no such thing as dieing from weed - overdose.... Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 1roker
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:23 pm

Nah I dont seriously think that daron will be dead in five years. None of them will be dead. *hopes* I think the danger that daron would die because of whatever was bigger in the past, nowadays he is older and a little more sensible about himself and his life .. (I hope Wink )
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:28 am

Nobody of them will die within the next five years.

So, I guess that at least Daron will play music until he dies. Maybe no touring, because they get too old, but yeah, as long as no alzheimer meets their roads, they will make music.
Back to top Go down
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:36 am

Yes, and it won't be Daron.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:39 am

Like I always said, if one of them dies before 50 it'd be Serj, because a freaked out Fan shoots him on a speech.
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:32 pm

noooo!!!! not Serj,no!.... Sad
wait until he gives concert here then do what you want...Smile
i don't think anyone of them will die until 50,i hope so
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Do you want to say , you don´t care if someone shoots him after he has
been in Yerevan??? Laughing

I love your avatar , btw..... snapy

Steven , why are you so sure ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Anahit
Mr. Jack
Anahit

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:55 am

of course no...come near...you'll hear me whispering...if he comes here we'll kidnap him and keep here...so no one will shoot him Smile
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:19 am

^^ Brad are you gonna be the insane fan who shoots him?! Shocked maybe we have to be his body guards in future.. you know, as the members of the sect, we gotta protect him so he wont be shot Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:38 am

Yeah, you're right
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:50 am

^^ with what? Are you the insane fan or shall we protect him? Say you wont shoot him, please!!!
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:45 pm

I don´t think Brad would shoot him , or would you Brad ? Question
No , i guess you´d rather kick his ass or his crown - jewels.... Very Happy
which Silke wouldn´t like at all.... bounce

To say something on topic :
I quote this for a the 2nd time today ..."our days are never ever coming back "
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:39 pm

o.O Never ever, mmh, past is past and future is future. I dunno, I'm optimistic, no matter where and what.

He, I'm more the guy who strangles people or beat them to death, cause I'd only kill in a rage of real anger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next