Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?

Go down 
+10
Anahit
Dead Angel
loly
TADDEUS
Patrick Star
2tall4you
Kody
Lady_Dolmayan_90
vitaminfromthesky
Mr.Killerguitar
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:33 pm

No...youŽd plan it meticulously .
Like much serial killers do ... Suspect Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Number of posts : 1049
Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:23 pm

In fact, if I ever loose reality and become a serial killer I'd kill in fact people like Serj. But I don't wanna think about killing people nor plan it. I'm quite happy about my bit of sanity and don't wanna give it up.
Back to top Go down
https://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
holy shit a tiger
Lisa
holy shit a tiger

Number of posts : 435
Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:42 pm

Why would you kill people like Serj???
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:47 am

^^ hope so, Brad... otherwise Id have to say you freak me out... and I would always try to protect Serj with my own life snapy
Back to top Go down
PLankton
Lisa
PLankton

Number of posts : 360
Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:19 pm

Do we have a volunteer to protect Daron with his/her life ???
or probably the bullet would get stuck in that carpet ,which hangs
from his face... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:13 pm

Who would protect Daron with his life? Jessica? His family? His beard, like Ushi said?! I guesss I would not Embarassed sorry Daron snapy
Back to top Go down
Manu
Orange Light
Manu

Number of posts : 146
Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:20 am

in my mind. (???) i hope i see SoaD before in 5 years net not in my mind, live Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.true-crime.info
hackthesystem is sexy
Badass Motherfucker
hackthesystem is sexy

Number of posts : 112
Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:59 pm

I'd protect Daron from a bullet... I mean he is a much better song writer than Serj, there's no denying it...

With Daron gone we wouldn't have system or scars, with serj gone, we wouldnt have system or the FCC , so i hate to say it but id rather save daron, his music is better Razz
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star
Patrick Star

Number of posts : 263
Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:19 pm

I dreamed that the guys, in that case gramps, earned their money by singing on a funfair Shocked
hmm, is it a sign? scratch Laughing
Back to top Go down
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:26 pm

Eww I hope not !! Before that happens I want them to stop making music and retire with their families and wifes and whatever Smile

I dont think there will be any System in five years at all. I used to hope but no more. Its just over. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?   Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you see SOAD in teh next five years?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3