Steal this Site! System of a Down Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inside Daron (part 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TADDEUS
TADDEUS

Number of posts : 813
Inside Daron (part 4) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Inside Daron (part 4) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Inside Daron (part 4) Empty
PostSubject: Inside Daron (part 4)   Inside Daron (part 4) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:21 pm

The next morning I woke up by a sound. First I couldn’t tell what it was and where it came from but it was as loud as hell and sounded like a mixture between a chainsaw and a hungry lion. I sat up – feeling as dizzy as the day before – and took a look at my arms and legs first. They still were not mine. I sighed and rubbed my forehead carefuly. Damn, was this what Daron felt like every fucking morning? If it was, I wondered why he was still alive at all.
Only then I realized that I was still sitting on the sofa in Serj’s living room. I looked to the left and finally found out where the strange sound came from. It was Shavo, lying on the carpet like a baby, snoring so loud that the neighbours around probably wondered about the noise coming from Serj’s house. I had to laugh and then got up and left the room for the sound coming from Shavo’s mouth made my headache even worse.
I met Serj in the kitchen. He sat at the table and smiled at me broadly when I walked in. The whole room smelt like coffee, smoke and shower gel.
“Hey”, he welcomed me, “d’you have sweet dreams last night?”
Why the hell did he have to ask that?!
“Erm, dunno ... can’t remember anything ... damn, my head is about to explode!”
“Take some coffee”, Serj smiled, “and if it doesn’t help, I’ll go up and bring you some pills later.”
The coffee felt as good as it did before although it did not really help. At least I wasn’t as dizzy anymore when I sat down as well.
“Is Shavo still around?”, Serj wanted to know.
“Yeah, He’s still sleeping on your carpet. And he sounds like a bunch of lions gone wild.”
“Hehe, yeah, I can imagine. That’s the reason why I never sleep in one room with him. You can’t believe it’s human sounds coming from his mouth, can you?!”
I agreed. We sat silently and when I felt his gaze on me, I avoided to look at him.
“Listen”, I finally started, “last night... that was... I just wanted to say I’m sorry.”
“Sorry? ‘Bout what? Oh, you mean ...” Serj started laughing. “There’s no need to apologize. Absolutely not. That’s just normal. I mean, you didn’t try to rape me, so to me it’s not a big deal.”
To me it was but I decided not to talk about it anymore.
“It’s weird”, Serj said, “when you came in, I was so sure that you are not Daron.. I didn’t even consider you being him again.”
“Yeah, I’m getting kinda used to this myself”, I replied, “even though it might sound totally insane.”
“It does but I know what you mean. How d’you feel about real Daron coming here today?”
There was a mess of feelings inside of me. “I don’t know, I’m looking forward to it and then, I’m afraid and... everything and nothing.”
Serj nodded. “I just want you to know that... well, if it won’t work out and we can not change you back... I could deal with you instead of him.”
Hey, had that just been a compliment?
“Don’t get me wrong”, I replied carefully, “it’s really fun to hang out with you – I mean with all of you but to be honest, I want my own body and my own life back.”
Before Serj could give me any answer, the dorrbell rang. He didn’t show any intention to stand up but looked at me in a way that made me ask “shall I go?”.
“Remember you’re Daron”, I reminded myself while I walked through the hall towards the front door. “No matter who this is, you are fucking Daron.”
But when I finally opened the dark wooden door I immidiately forgot about everything. I faced myself – well, at least my body – standing outside and staring at me like I was one of the seven wonders of the world. We stood there silently for I don’t know how long. I was in a shock and couldn’t even move until Daron made the first step.
“Whoa, this is what I look like to others? Damn, I’m fucking hot! Now I know why all the hot chicks dig me.”
He reached out and touched my hair slightly. I moved back automatically.
“Don’t touch me!”
“You know this is actually MY hair, right? I can touch it whenever I want. I can even touch my cock. Check it out.”
He reached out once again, this time in the direction of my (his) crotch and I fast moved back far enough so he couldn’t reach me.
“Whatsa matter with you?”, he asked, shaking his head. “You don’t even ask me to come in. Not very polite, huh?”
I let him come in. Now we stood inside and stared at each other like the two retards we were.
“Did anything happen while you were in Germany?”, I suddenly asked him. “Anything you want to tell me?”
“No.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah. I was a nice girl and didn’t do any forbidden things.”
I could hardly stand the dumb smile in my face and did not believe one single word Daron said. I sighed quielty and took him into the kitchen. When he saw Serj, he started his typical Daron laughter (which sounded totally insane even from my mouth) and gave him a hug.
“Hey man, what’s up?”
Serj’s eyes hastily moved from the left to the right and back again. I could feel how confused he was. I didn’t feel much better. It was like a movie watching my body act and talk from the outside. If I don’t go crazy right now, I thought, I never will.
“Daron”, Serj said slowly, “is ... is that you?”
“Yeah, man, it’s me, haha! Don’t you even know your old friend when you see him?”
“You’ve ... changed.”
“Yeah, I know. I kinda like myself as a chick, what do you say?”
First Serj said nothing at all and after a while :”I need a beer.”
Back to top Go down

Inside Daron (part 4)
Page 1 of 1